Part~4

Outside room in which Mishti was lying unconscious , Abir was pacing left to right pressing his fingers impatiently. That's how other family members who followed them found him. Vishambar walked towards him and stood infront of him. Without wasting a second Abir just hugged him out of fear.

" Bade papa Mish --- Mishti --- thik toh hogi na ? " he asked slowly still hugging him. He just feared to loose her. Because all incidents in these few days had left a bad impact on him and for making it worst , images of jalmaashtmi incident were continuously flashing in the back of his head.

" Haan. Haan , beta woh bilkul thik hogi. Aap kya kehte hai unhe woh --- ang --- " Vishambar was slowly rubbing his back so that it could calm him down.

" Angry Chorni. " he said and smiled to himself. And then , closed his eyes feeling the fatherly warmth he always craved for.

" Aapki angry chorni kamzor thodi hai , woh bahot strong hai. Chinta mat kijiye woh , bilkul thik hogi..." He slowly muttered and trailed off , more of convincing himself.

Though he himself was scared he tried to keep neutral face and composed his feelings because he knew he have to stay strong for his son who was crumbling more and more in each second in his arms. Abir pulled out of his embrace hearing the click sound of turning knob of the door. As doctor came out , Abir rushed towards him and held his hand asking about Mishti's health.

" Mr. Rajvansh , aapki wife thodi weak hai , iss liye woh behosh ho gayi. But aapko aisi halat mai unka aur bhi achhe se dhyan rakhna hoga. " Doctor spoke seriously.

" Ai --- ai --- aisi --- ha ---halat mein matlab ? Mai samjha nahi. Abhi , toh aapne kaha na ki woh thik hai , fir aisi kaisi halat. Aap saaf saaf batha yeh na. Mishti ko hu'ha kya hai ? " He panicked.

" Mr. Rajvansh aap papa banne wale hai. Iss liye aapko unka aur bhi achhe se dhyan rakhna hoga. Mai Mrs. Sharma yaha ki gynecologist hai, unko bula ker aata hu'h. Tab tak aap chahiye toh apni wife se jake mil sakte hai. Excuse me." he declared and left. Everyone present there were trying to grasp what did they just heard.

" Mishti pregnant hai... " It was just a mere whisper escaped from Abir's mouth.

Abir didn't knew how to react whether to be happy or sad. Happy because his going to be father or sad knowing Mishti's condition , which might lead to her death too. He feared to think so. Thousands of emotions were flowing through his veins. He tried to controlled them but failed as tears welled up in his eyes.

After few minutes or so he looked around and saw their condition was also some what similar to him but not like his. He rubbed the tears which were resting on his cheeks with back of his hand and told them to go home.

Rajshree wanted to see her daughter but Vishambar told her to give them some space. They would wait for them till they return back. As they both needed each other more now then anyone else present there. Vishambar patted on Abir's shoulder assuring he is always there for them. And both left with Parul , Ketki & Kunal.

As they went abir took slow steps forward and walked inside the room turning the door knob. He was breathing heavily and his heart to wasn't on its normal pace. He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply trying to compose himself he walked towards Mishti.

By now she was in her full conscious , watching him coming towards her , she tried to raise up and sit on the bed. Abir saw her attempt and strode towards her. He placed his left hand behind her back and with other hand he held her hand making her sit properly. After making sure she was comfortable he pulled a stool near the bed and sat on it and slowly took her right hand in his hands.

The thing which he was going to say now would break her as well as him in zillions of small pieces. But he had to do, for them. She looked at his facial expressions and knew something was troubling him. She thought he might have stressed out himself due to her health and was about to say something.

" Mishti tum baby abort kar lo..... " he tightly shut his eyes in pain and said this with great difficulty without stammering and tried to be strong. He found his throat full drying up as these words escaped from his mouth. He knew she would break after learning it but he tried to act normal so that he can console her.

After hearing him she just jerked off his hand in utter shock and stared him , she couldn't believe what she heard. First of all she didn't knew that she is pregnant and on top of it he wants her to abort it. Kill that little one who hasn't even entered this world.

She was just staring him blankly. He feared looking her blank stares and held her hand again bringing her out of her trance. She looked at his face clearly , his teary eyes which indicated her that what she heard few minutes ago was true.

He was about to say something but she didn't allow him to talk and removed her hand from his hold and touched her belly as tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn't believe she is pregnant and that Abir wanted her to abort their child.

•••••

Actually I was supposed to end this story in previous part by adding some more confrontation scenes but I am greedy , I wanted to see Mishti giving birth to their little one and also wanted to see MishBir 's parenthood phase so I am adding it in this book itself.

Sorry if I disappointed you but I can't hold myself after watching only last two episodes of baby arriving in Mishbir's life. " Last two " this still hurts 💔. God is so unfair right?

Anyways no more rona dona , I will be happy with what memories they have left behind and cherish them. And I will relive their journey watching it all over again and by writing here too 🤧.