Queen Gardevoir - You Dont Need Her

*Chatter Chatter.*

*You awaken, slumped next to a tree surrounded by a field of Rose's and blue Rose's. You seem to be in a park where humans and trainers were walking along side each other as couples.

You had saw pokemon like, Gardevoirs, Blazkiens, sceptiles, variety of pokemon  with marriage rings and bands next to their trainers. It was almost like a whole new world.*

Kirlia: *Walks over to you and sits next to you*

You: Hey! Where am I? And what is this place?

Kirlia: Its what you created. *She turns her head towards you*

You: I started this? What do you mean?

Kirlia: I'm sure you should know by now. You've had visions of her didnt you?

You: Um...So? What does that matter to you? Shes just my partner. Nothing more.

Kirlia: Nothing more? Tell me. Why do you like my sister? What does she have that's more than what I have? *She steps closer to you intenly*

You: Wha...what? I dont know. I didn't even know she was you're sister! I really dont know?!

Kirlia: ...Poor (You). She didnt bother sharing this with you. *She turns her back*. My name is Laura. When I was born, my parents were both killed as my sister told you. After the cause, my sister and I both separated, She went to the Sinnoh reigon, I went to Unova.

You: Unova? What's that reigon?

Laura: You will come to find out along you're journey.  Our mother originated from Sinnoh while our father from Unova.

You: Wow. I cant believe she didnt tell me all of this. So what is it that you want from me?

Laura: ....I want you. *She turns and faces you with a crazed smile.* All to myself.

You: What?!

Laura: See (You). I dont think you quite understand how critical the situation you're in. But sadly shes not doing a very good job on her part. Shame. The part you dont understand is...

You: (My body....its gone limp. I cant move!)

Laura: *She lays her body upon you* This sight you see could be us. No it will be us. See theres one thing that my sister will never understand is, that you need to keep you're man happy. You're sad because, you know shes gone.

You: Ho....How did you....how did you know....(I still cant move)

Laura: I love you (You). I've been watching you ever since the beginning of you're journey. Keeping a close eye onto you. I am aware that my sister posses some kind of darkness within her that's been fighting. I won't allow you to get closer to her ways.

You: Liara hasn't done anything wrong to me!. You're way outta you're head because, me and her are partners. That's final.

Laura: So shes never used you for her own ways?

You: N...No.

Laura: You're lying to me (You)

*She transfers you to a forested area where the field and pins you down with her psychic.*

Laura: I'm starting to get impatient here (You) I dont like waiting. You know that.

You: Ah! Laura! Let me go! This is wrong.

Laura: *She gets ontop of you* If only I were a gardevoir... Let me show you all of me. I want to have you. Just for today. I wont allow you're heart to be wounded no more. 

Laura: *She starts to unzip you're pants* Listen, you dont need a person giving you such a hard time. Allow me show you how a real women loves...Well*

You: (Oh man....)