what the fuck-

It was a bright and sunny day, Kokichi was skipping around a water fountion like the dumb-ass he is. As he skipped he ran into a tall bitch, The one and only NAGITO KOMAEDA. 

"NAGITO!" The purplenette screamed hugging him. Nagito hugged him back and they skipped around together. After a few hours of skipping they heard an ice cream truck. They both looked at each other and Fucking booked it over to the ice cream truck. When they got there it was too late the fat bitches hajime and shuichi got the last two ice creams. "hey what the hell!" kokichi screamed, leaping onto shuichi taking him ice cream and spitting on him. 

"hajime you fat ass you had orange juice this morning!" Nagiro screamed Drop kicking the reserve course bitch, and taking his ice cream. Nagito and kokichi laughed running away as the two other boys chased after them. They eventually stopped at a playground where nagito suddenly go an idea. "bruh lets blow this fucking shit up" nagito smirked as kokichi nodded. "you fucking beautiful genius lets go" The boys stayed low trying to not be seen by Hajime and Emo. 

"how tf we supposed to get a bomb?" kokichi asked and nagito just gave him a smirk. We need to summon Atua he said. Drawing a circle on the floor with a stick in the sand. "okay that's some occult shit but ight" kokichi spat, standing in the middle of the circle. "ight you ready?" Nagito asked as he Sat outside the circle. "yep" kokichi responded and he began to do the Macarena while nagito sung the wap. "it isn't work-" Just ask kokichi said that the ground shook and out came Angie fucking yonaga. "Atua has spoken" she said pulling a bomb out of her asshole. "take this And blow up the playground Its atua's will" she handed kokichi the bomb and dropped kicked herself into oblivion.

"That was epic" Nagito said, as kokichi and him began putting the bomb on the playground. Careful not to be seen by the BITCHES.  "okay okay lets hope it works" Nagito said, as kokichi and him walked around to find Emo and Orange juice. They eventually found them Fucking doing a nonstop debate in the middle of the park. "bruh" kokichi whispered walking up to shuichi and slapping his ass so hard even miu would be impressed but how hard it was. Shuichi yelped in pain looking behind him to see the Purple oompa loompa Smiling innocently. "what do you want" he asked and kokichi just responded with "follow me bitch"   "you too ham jam" nagito said grabbing hajimes Ahoge and pulling that shit. Kokichi soon followed as well and they made it too the bomb placement. It was hidden so kokichi and nagito were the only ones who knew where it was.

"okay what do you want" 

Hajime asked as the protags looked around confused af. "we wanna play my little pony" Kokichi said pulling small toy ponies out of his asshole. The protags just looked in surprise as kokichi and nagito sat down and glared  at them "PLAY BITCH" They both said piratically in sync. Hajime and Shuichi sat down shakily and grabbed a toy pony and started playing. Shuichi was about to grab a pony when kokichi screamed. "that's mine!!!" he growled trying to take it out of shuichi's hand. "AYEEE bitch let gooo" nagito screamed as shuichi had a mad expression. "No!" he yelled. And suddenly the fucking world went white af. hajime and shuichi passed out.

When they slowly woke up they say those hoes laughing and Blasting Nicki Minaj. Then suddenly out of now where a huge ass convertible that was pink. Burst into the crime scene. It was the one and only byakuya togami. He had a serious look on his face and told kokichi and nagito to get in. 

"come on boys we gotta go to Fem boy Hooters." he said as kokichi and nagito suddenly screamed and pulled of there clothes. Under there were wearing a fem boy hooters outfit and jumped into the car. "bye hoes" kokichi shouted as they drove away to god know where

END 

what the fuck did i just write