Chapter two the first night

ROSA POV

I went inside of the office and sat down in the rolling chair. I was thinking about what my sister told me along time ago about the "bite of 87". Then a guy called the phone and bluh bluh bluh I really didnt listen and thats when there was this bear in front of me. My sister told me about him freddy.

AHHHHH GET AWAY YOU CREEP...please.

I put a mask on and took it of and he was gone and i had to be there until 6 and it was only 2:00.

It wasnt bad just that creepy chicka chicken thing. I dont know but she has this weird glare that stares in to your soul.

BACK HOME

CAMERON POV

Krystal fell asleep on the floor while watching tv and thats when I heard rosa's car pull up.

I walked to the door and when i opend it she was right there crying....

I had a talk to her and she didnt really like her job. I made her coffee and a soup so she can get ready to go to sleep.

She fell asleep on my shoulders and realized i had to get home cause it was 7:00 AM but thats when i drifted of to sleep.

______________________________

KRYSTAL POV

I was fake sleeping cause i had to go out to the pizzeria. I got dressed and got in Camerons car cause it smelled way better then my sisters..

I got to the pizzeria and my boyfriend standing right there...Foxy

We went inside and was were his little hide out was and yes we were dating for about a year now. And i feel asleep.