chapter four pt. 1

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐚𝐫 | 𝟐:𝟐𝟐 𝐏.𝐌.

The tapping of Sabrina's fingers against the steering wheel was the only sound that could be heard throughout her car.

She was eyeing one of her father's corner boys- Well one of her corner boys now. He wasn't making any money and she had been watching him for the past hour.

It was slowly starting to irritate her because usually when you aren't making any progress in one spot, you always switch to another after thirty minutes.

Bri met with the connect yesterday and everything he told her seemed easy for her part.

All she had to do was make sure everything in the trap runs smoothly, paying their employees and getting her cut.

The connect, Tre, was Daniel's right hand man. It surprised Bri that she had never met the man before, but she didn't press the issue too much.

Tre would be handling the other connects and meetings so that was a weight lifted from her shoulders.

Daniel knew to keep Bri under the radar with most things for two reasons; He's locked up so he couldn't guide her and all drug lords aren't the same.

He knows his daughter's a beautiful girl and some of those connects could get thirsty.

Daniel saw it first hand when he brought Bri's mother to a meeting one time. Sad to say that was the last meeting with that connect.

Bri sighed checking the time on her phone. It was going on three and she would bet her last dollar that the boy she was watching didn't have over fifty dollars in his pocket.

She started her car, letting her phone connect to bluetooth. Turning her music all the way up, Bri made sure that the boy saw her mugging him as she pulled off.

" If heon' got at least one-fifty tonight that's his ass. " Sabrina thought to herself.

As she stopped at a red light, her music paused making her look down at her phone. Seeing Brayden calling, she answered on her steering wheel.

" Brayyy! " Brayden laughed at how excited she sounded.

" Wea' you at dude? I been outside yall shit fa' ten minutes. "

" I'm handling sum' and Chas with ha' lit'boo. " Bri laughed as she made a u-turn. " I'm finna scoop you, got some shit ta' tell you. "

" Okay.... " Brayden answered confusingly.

" So you wanna be a dope girl basically? " Brayden concluded as he reclined the passenger seat.

" Nigga. " Bri straight faced him.

" I'm just saying! " He threw his hands up in surrender. " Like Chas said tho, we witchu' through whatever just be careful. "

Everyone around her was against her making this move. Even her mother.

Daniel can't count how many times she called him going off, he was every " sorry motha'fucka " and " dead beat " in the book to Nicole.