Lucky 13

So I get this dream a lot, its not really the same dream, it just sorta slips into my dreams. So when my alarm goes off in the morning, it usually doesn't wake me up but puts the alarm in my dream, so when dream-me shuts it off, it keeps going and drives me crazy. Then I wake up, turn the alarm off, and lay in bed looking at the ceiling, thinking, for 5 minutes. Its just weird.

My mom thinks time travel doesn't exist because if it did, we would already know, because they would have come visited us. eHEM. They could have just gone to the future and not wanted to go to the past. Maybe they didn't want to relive 2020. Maybe they did such a good job of not interacting with past people like 'Hey I'm from the future', that we didn't notice them.

Did anyone else notice how so many greetings start with H? Hi, hiya, hey, heyo, hello, hallo, hola.

For some reason, I don't really like emojis. Its just so bold. You're scrolling through a page of black and white text and then, all of a sudden, BOOM! Yellow.

In science we're talking about forces and in class I said to the teacher, 'You forgot the force.' and she just laughed.

The happiest moment in my life was uhhhhhhhhh I really don't know

The happiest moment in my life was uhhhhhhhhh I really don't know. Maybe Universal studies or when I pet a penguin, (we got backstage passes).