The marriage

Well it's been a few years since they dated and William decided to propose to Charlie.
He had the proposal all planned out.

William: Charlie, remember when we went to the Shrek concert?
Charlie: yea?
William: Would you like to go to another one? 👉👈
Charlie: sure! 😃

So the day of another Shrek concert came, and they were singing, dancing, crying to Shrek's iconic songs. The plan was going well...
Then William lies down on one knee and says..

William: Charlie it has been a while since we met... *takes ring out* Will you marry me?
Charlie: .... Yes yes YES

Charlie was crying of joy, so was William but who cares- They kissed and enjoyed the rest of the concert knowing they're engaged.
It was the day of the wedding, William and Charlie are excited and nervous. William had on a bright orange suit and tie. Charlie had a beautiful bright pink long dress with matching super high heels that can touch the Moon if it could.

Priest: William Afton, would you want to take Charlie Emily as your loving wife?
William: I do
Priest: Charlie Emily, would you want to take William Afton as your husband?
Charlie: I do
Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
William and Charlie: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
(Here comes the bride plays)

And they all live happily ever after
                      ~The End~