c h a p t e r II

Zoro pov:

"...What do you mean I look like I need sleep? It's your fault I didn't get any sleep." I accused and then lifted my heavy head from the table, not even bothering to open my eyes.

"I was just joking! Shishishi!" More bubbly laughter escaped from Luffy and I opened my eyes to see him standing much closer than expected.

"W-Woah there, don't stand so close to me! Back off!" I pushed Luffy away and frowned when I saw the smile on his face.

"Hey Zoro, do you wanna be my friend?" 

Obviously not. I suppressed a sigh and rested my head on the table, trying to drown out his obnoxious voice flooding my head.

"...Zoro? So, is that a no?"

"Yeah."

"Ahh...I see..."

Finally, I thought, he gets it

"I guess I'll just hafta get you to say yes!"

My head jolted upwards from the desk so fast I thought I got whiplash.

"Gah? What don't you understand about no?" I accused, "You're just some annoying kid, why do I have to be your friend."

Luffy looked shocked for a moment like he just saw a close friend die or something, then he quickly snapped back to his usual grinning self.

"Shishishi! I wanna be friends with you, Zoro! So if you don't wanna be friends with me, then I'll make you wanna be friends!"

I exhaled deeply at this and shook my head, "You just don't get it. If someone doesn't want to be friends, then you can't force them to change their minds instantly."

"So...After a while, you'll be willing to be my friend?"

Slapping my forehead in exasperation I sink back in my chair. 

"You really don't get it. I don't ever want to be friends with you."

A/N:

The chapters are definitely gonna be short. Sorry about that. But hey, that means I'll (probably) update more often! d-(^^ )

So good times, Zoro doesn't wanna have anything to do with Luffy. But this is a ZoLu book...So sorry Zoro, you're stuck with him.

Please comment, share, and vote.

(342 words)