wrote something

I wrote this like last month so I'm publishing it so I can actually finish it

Demeter looked around his apartment, it was a absolute fucking mess. He had 2 pride flags, pansexual and demiboy, above his bed that he needed to make, on his whiteboard he had his schedule and a random note in the corner that he forget he wrote. He walked to it to see what past him wrote
'you're gay :)'
Demeter smiled, then kept looking around. There was a pile of clothes beside his bed that he needed to wash, his plants on his desk that he already watered, and his plushies on a shelf beside his pride flags.

/buzz buzz/

Demeter felt his phone vibrate, he got his phone out of his pocket and checked who texted him. It was from his mom. He stood still then tapped to see what she texted them

'Hi Honey 😀 Your father and I are going to your apartment then to a cafe today to check up on you 😊 We also might buy a bible on the way to give you 🙏📔 May God bless you today, sweety.'

Demeter looked at the text for a few minutes, and sighed. He looked at his mirror that was on the wall infront of him. He wa just wearing a hoodie and shorts. He started changing into something somewhat feminine.

He looked at his closet, and got a pink hoodie with strawberry in the middle out, some normal white jeans, and some white hightop converse. He put in on and went to his dresser that was mostly just accessories and makeup, almost tripping on his desk. He got out and got some butterfly clips out and started putting them on his hair.

He looked at his pride flags again, he took a deep breath and went ontop of his bed and took them down. He loved his pride flags but his parents would yell at him on how 'iTs jUsT a pHaSE' or 'mAy gOd bLeSs yOu' or even 'sAtAn hAs eNtErEd yOur bOdY'.

He went back to his dresser and went to the lowest cabinet, inside of it was a flag that said 'Pray to god, bitch!' and got it out, he got his pride flags and put them in the cabinet and put up the 'Pray to god, Bitch!' one instead.

He didn't believe in god but his parents did, and they would obviously scold him on why there was a curse word like he was 9, but atleast It was about god. He went to his whiteboard and erased the 'You're gay :)' and put bigger 'Love thy neighbor!!' and then a random bible verse he got from google.

He took a few steps back, even though he only took out something it didnt feel like it was his apartment.

After 20 minutes after Demeter got their text he got a knock

Demeter took another deep breath and opened the door, to no ones suprise, it was his mom, a short chubby woman with straight black hair, and his father, a tall slim man who was bald. His mom smiled while his dad stayed with his unimpressed face.

His mom instantly hugged him, taking Demeter by surprise but hugged back, his dad let himself in.

"Language, young lady." His dad pointed at his flag
"I'm sorry dad-"
"Matthew, dont be so hard on them, they're a adult and plus it has a good message"
"You're right honey."

His mom stopped hugging him and looked around his apartment
"I like that" His mom pointed at the 'Love thy neighbor!' and the random bible verse on the whiteboard
"I do too"

After they looked around for a bit Demeters mom suggested they go to the cafe now, Demeter and his dad accepted so they got into Demeters car, with his dad in the passenger's seat

When they get to the cafe, Demeter got 2 regular black coffees for his parents and a latte for himself and a shitty pastry because he could afford it.

He sat down with his parents, they started talking to him about how he should go to church with them again. Demeter just tuned them out and let his mind wander, unconsciously slumping down into his chair and putting his hands on his head.

'Getting railed right now would be fucking great...'

Demeter snapped back to reality and sat up straight and put his hands in his lap

"Haha, um, yeah"

"So you do want to come to church with us this sunday?" His mom said excitedly

"Um, no sorry mom, I have uh" Demeter thought of a excuse "Church club on sunday?"

"Church club? That is so much better! Talking about our one and savior with kids your age. Have you met a guy yet? Ooh, I bet you have, with how pretty you look now a days"

"Uhh, yep, his name is, uh, Jake, and we have gone on 1 date?"

"Oh! I love him already! I bet hes perfect for you!"

Demeter smiled, his dad was silent which was good.