chapter four pt.2

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒,𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧'𝐬 | 𝟓:𝟓𝟓 𝐏.𝐌.

" Bout time damn. " Kd mumbled as the group was finally seated.

If Sabrina hadn't learned anything about him from that night at the club, she definitely learned today that he was very impatient.

They had only got there ten minutes ago.

The group at a couple of tables pushed together since most of the larger tables were already taken.

" Soooo Miss Bri... " Kd trailed off looking at Bri who sat across from him.

" What? " She was too busy trying to figure out what she wanted to eat.

She hadn't eaten all day and her stomach was speaking English, Spanish and French right about now.

" So you doing exactly what yo daddy- "

" Nigga don't speak on shit like that in public. " Bri cut him off immediately, rolling her eyes.

" A spitting image of dat' mane. " Ben laughed sitting on the right of her.

Brayden caught the guys attention once he started talking about the game that was playing on the tv.

That left Bri to take her time reading the menu.

" A Ribeye sound good as fuck. " Bri mumbled licking over her lips.

" Don't bite the picture bitch. " Chas teased as she made her way to the table.

" Bout time yall showed up. " Bri laughed seeing the rest of them pile in and fill up the table.

She spotted an older male, lightskin with a fade. He wasn't dressed to impress but you could tell he had money from the single cuban on his neck that match his patek watch.

A female followed behinf him as well as they sat at a booth behind the large group.

Bri didn't say anything about it, but she definitely peeped.

Chastity sat next to Kd on the other side of the table while Joe sat next to her. Three and Boomer filled the ends of the table, leaving Kentrell to sit Bri.

" Bri why you neva' come chill when Chastity come? " Kd asked making all eyes land on her.

" Obviously I be busy. " She shrugged.

" This nonchalant shit gon' make me break you. " Kd pointed his index finger at her, earning some laughs.

They all fell off into their own conversations as Bri sat there and just listened.

A couple times they got a little too rowdy, almost getting put out before even eating.

She could tell that they were all big kids at heart. None of the violent things the internet portrayed about them seemed to concern her.

She knew everyone had a story.

After getting their food and a different waiter, per Chastity's request, the group all dug in, not wasting any time.

" Y'all good? Y'all need anything to drink? " Their new waiter asked.

Some answered no while others shook their heads due to their mouths being full.

" You sure you don't need anything? " She directed her attention to Kentrell who chuckle at her question.

" Bae tell ha' I'm good. " Kentrell nudged Bri as he took his fork into her potato.