¹⁶

Molly Weasley ~ P O V

I looked at Harry and Hagrid, they seemed to be okay, no injuries, it just make me hope the others were okay.

"Mum" I heard Ginny, I looked at her and she pointed, I looked out and seen a blue light disappear, we all ran out and seen no one but when we got closer.

"Who is that?" Harry asked, I got closer seeing a case, and then a girl, I gasped when I seen her, she was a mess, she was bleeding out, she had bruises, cuts, scratches everywhere.

"Oh my, is she dead?" Ginny asked, I knelt down, god who could do this do someone, I checked for a pulse...it was slow, very slow.

I moved her hair, god, i am afraid to touch her, I am no idea who she is.

I heard a loud noise and we looked, I gasped as Remus walked over holding George up, he was bleeding all over the side of his face.

"Whats going on?" Remus asked as he made his way over.

"I dont know, we all have no idea who she is, I fear she will die, her pulse is getting slower and slower" I said and Georges eyes widened.

"E-Ester" He stuttered out before Harry and Remus took him in, I wanted to go in but I am worried sick about this girl.

Remus ran over "are you sure shes not a death eater, or some type of trick, bate whatever?" Remus asked.

"There was a bright blue light when she came" Ginny said.

Remus seen the case and opened it, I would say it's rude but its for our safety.

He opened a notebook "Property of Ester Maeson, Switching Dimensions" Remus read.

"George knows her? He said her name" Ginny said and I looked at her confused

"This book is about Switching Dimensions, she has rather failed at Switching and ended up here, or she succeeded" Remus said looking for anything else in the book.

"Here is says, After Completion I will be on my way to find you George Weasley, destination, Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, The Burrow, so she succeeded, she succeeded and is here for George, but how could he know someone who is from another dimension?" Remus asked.

"I am going to my son, Remus please help this girl, bring her in" I said and headed inside.

I rushed to George, I stroked his hair as he rested, god his ear.

I watched Remus come in with the girl in his arms, I quickly went to the dining table clearing it off as he began to try find her wounds.

"This could not be off her switching, she was attacked" He said and I sighed, poor girl.

●~○

Fred ran in and went straight to his brother, he knelt down.

"How are you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked with worry, I looked at George as he moved slightly.

"Saint like" He said opening his eyes.

"Come again?" Fred said with confusion

"Saint like! Im holey, I'm holey Fred, get it?" He asked and I smiled, Fred chuckled.

"The whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for, I'm Holey, Pathetic" Fred smiled

"Reckon I'm still better looking then you" George said and I chuckled, these boys, no matter what situation they are in, they manage to joke around.

There was a small silence until George spoke again "Ester" He said and I looked at him confused.

"Ester, what about her?" Fred asked, he knows her as well.

"Ester Maeson?" Ginny asked and Fred looked at her. He looked at her confused.

"How do you know her?" Fred asked, how do these boys know a girl from another dimension.

Ginny didn't say anything, she just pointed, Fred looked and his eyes widened. "It can't be" He said and looked at Fred.

"Is she okay?" George asked wanting to get up but I stopped him, I didn't know what to say to him.

"Shes okay just injured" hagrid said and I sighed, I guess it isn't the time for answers.

"MOLLY! She's loosing more blood has anyone got anything to help?" Remus panicked and my eyes widened, Arthur ran over to help.

"Injured as in? Shes dying?" Fred asked making George panic.

"Shes been attacked, Remus said the wounds aren't from switching, she was attacked" I said and their eyes widened.

"How do you know her?" Ginny asked and Fred looked at her then looked at George.

"Thats not for me to explain" Fred said looking at his injured Earless twin. I tried to keep George calm by stroking his head.

"How many cuts does she have?" Arthur asked and Remus seemed annoyed.

"Many, if you are talking about deep wounds, she has three, 1 on her left side, another on her stomach and one on her back" Remus said.

"She looks young, who would do something like that to her?" I asked no one in particular.

"Shes 19" George said "our age" He said and I sighed, this night is not anyones night at all.

"I don't see anything but a cut on the forehead, I don't understand where the nosebleed is from" Remus said trying to analyse the girl.

"...she has no pulse" Arthur said and George shot up even though he was close to passing out.

Fred held the boy so he didnt move, I walked over checking her pulse, I sighed and moved her hair out her beautiful face.

"Who is she?" Remus asked demanding and answer.

"In her world, the magic users when they turn 16 discover a soulmate, her soulmate was George, they a connected, they've been communicating for the last 3 years" Fred said and we were all speechless.

"No..." I said feeling a sudden sadness, I looked at the girl.

"Shes been working her arse off, sacrificing everything to find out how to switch dimension" Fred said so George didn't waste his energy especially now he was crying.

"George come here" I said and Fred helped him over, George looked at her and his face showed everything he was broken by seeing the state she was in, with her trousers being pulled down slightly to show her stomach, and her top fulling undone that just revealed her bra you could see her wounds.

He touched her stomach wound gently, I am assuming this is the first time he has touched her.

His hand moved to her face as he stroked her cheek, we moved away but kept an eye on him so he doesnt collapse.

"Fuck" he sobbed and I felt so heartbroken, I felt my eyes tearing up, I think we all were very heartbroken seeing this.

I watched as he placed his lips onto hers, he placed his head on her chest and then our eyes widened, Fred grabbed George, her body began to glow blue, the places her wounds where, were glowing brighter.

The glowing stopped and we all gasped, her wounds were healed with small hardly visible scars, but bruises were around the now healed wounds, her scratches were gone and her smal cuts were gone, just bruises and scars left.

"Her chest is rising" Ginny said loudly and I checked her pulse, her heart rate was rising.

"What dimension is this girl from?" I asked the twins in shock they seemed to be in just as much shock.

"We still need to bandage her, those bruises need to be protected" Remus said, I grabbed the bandages and began wrapping her up, I only needed it around her stomach as the cuts were her stomach height.

"Ginny honey, can you get her pajamas from her case?" I asked and Ginny walked to her case.

"George lets get up wrapped up" I said.

"Fred dear, let's not move her upstairs, place her on the couch" I said and Fred nodded