Writer's Notes

Thanks so much for reading my first ever Wattpad story!

The plan with this series is to write individual stories that more or less correlate with one another and follow a storyline. Then when I have enough of them, I plan to to piece them together and hire an editor to help me iron out the errors and inconsistencies before grouping a batch of stories together and publishing them into a full length novel kind of like "The Witcher" books if any of you have read those. 

Anyhow, thank you so much to my lovely artist @Loriofpandora on Instagram or @LoriCollinsArt on Facebook for the beautiful cover. She was a pleasure to work with if any of you are looking for art commissions for whatever your needs or desires.

Also, if you liked the story, please consider voting on the chapters and maybe dropping me a dollar or two on my Kofi  --->  https://ko-fi.com/harrisonhays . As I'm a self employed freelancer, the more I receive in donations directly correlates with the amount of time I'm able to free up for writing and getting these stories out to all of you wonderful people. These donations will also be used to commission more art of the characters and scenery in the stories as well as paying all the fees involved with getting published. For any outstanding donations received there (I'm talking $15 or more), if you will leave me an email address that I can contact you at, I will personally send you a signed copy of the first printed batch of books as soon as I'm published.

Thanks again for reading. Until our next adventure

             Lord-Haze