Chapter 1: Sierra's POV

It's been a while now! Probably about 3 months but I don't know the exact amount. My brain just hasn't been able to work and I've lost track of time. I've had no contact with anyone! I've just been shut up in my room crying my eyes out, occasionally watching TV. The realisation still hasn't really sunk in that he cheated on me. Tam really cheated on me! And ever since then my self confidence has fallen. Was I not enough for him? Did he want more? But dwelling on Tam is hard! Way too hard!

Deciding to get up and move, I jump in the shower and hum Love Never Dies but then quickly stop. Love Never Dies reminds me too much of Tam. Instead I find myself humming Phantom of the Opera. At least that one brings back good memories, of me, Ramin and Hadley either mucking about backstage or performing. I was so happy that night! The only time I've ever been that happy since was when Tam proposed to me.....
"GOD I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yell, still in the shower. Once I had finished shed I threw on a loose top and some sweatpants, and then retired to my normal seat on the couch where I have been for the last 3 months.

I am in the middle of a trashy yet oddly entertaining reality TV programme when a knock on the door draws my attention away from the TV. Deciding to ignore it, I continue with my programme. The knocks get louder and louder until I can't take it anymore.
"GO AWAY!"
I tell through the door. I haven't had any visitors apart from the pizza delivery guy.
"SIERRA BOGGESS YOUR BESTFRIEND DEMANDS TO SEE YOU!"
A very familiar voice yells back.

My heart skips a beat. It couldn't be! He's supposed to be in London. Why is he here? My heart pounds louder and louder until I can't bear it anymore and I throw the door open in excitement. There standing in front of me is Ramin Karimloo. My bestfriend and Phantom. Looking slightly startled when I do actually open the door, he pulls me quickly into a tight embrace.
"Sierra, I've been so worried about you! No-one has seen you in months!"
He murmurs into my hair.
"It's okay, I'm okay!"
"No Sierra of course you're not!"
He says releasing me.
"You just had a real messy break up!"
Well he may be able to see through my lies but something's up with him as well but I just don't know what.

Without warning he scoops me up plops me on my couch with my legs on his lap. I just realise now that I probably look like a wreck with puffy eyes and mascara running down my face from last nights cry. But it's Ramin he won't care.
"No, are you gonna let me take you out to lunch or not?"
He asks poking my stomach in a jokey way. I don't remember when I last ate so I say.
"Sure! But let me get ready first."
I'm right something definitely isn't right with him. But what is it?