Chapter 16: You must Give her Back to Me!

Leo Austin's home.

Outside the gate, a group of bodyguards tried to stop Ethan, but still could not stop him from coming in.

"Ethan Davis, if you do this again, we will call the police. Our young master is really not at home, please get out of here."

"Is he not at home, or dare not come out to see me?!"

Ethan had to rush in and his complexion became pale with anger. His body was full of wounds. On the ground, already lying three or five domestic helpers of Austin family that was defeated by him .

The other few were really afraid to anger this man. But they really didn't dare to let him go into the house to make trouble.

Today, Leo Austin's home is holding a funeral. If they let him into the house and create chaos, the trouble was big.

"Enough! Let him come in."

suddenly--

Leo's voice came from the door.

He was in a black suit.

His look was solemn.

But when he saw the white chrysanthemum that he wore on his chest, Ethan suddenly seemed to lose all his strength. He no longer has the courage to come in as he did just now. At this moment he has only one breath and an empty body.

He walked slowly, but he did not walk an inch into the room. He felt that the heart was moving on the edge of the knife.

"Is... is she inside?" His asked hoarsely.

"Come in." Leo sighed and stepped aside, let him pass by.

Now, Ethan can see the scene inside the house, it is a mourning hall!

There were no other people around the mourning hall, only the Leo Austin's family and several servants of his family. Everyone wear black clothes and white chrysanthemums on chest. The white crepe was hanging high everywhere.

The small coffin in the middle was placed on the high platform and was very glaring.

There was also a gray photo of Grace placed on it.

It was really her!

Ethan's whole body blood poured into the soles of his feet and his chest seemed to be empty.

He had seen many aspects of Grace.

Laughing.

angry.

happy.

crying.

sad.

However, he had never seen her look so dull and quiet with her eyes closed.

"This is the photo I took when she died. I really don't have any other photos of her, so I can only shoot on the spot. I am afraid that she is dead and no photo can be placed on the tombstone. At that time she could not find a place to rest. "

"..."

Leo said very slowly, but those words were like a knife cutting the heart of Ethan. These words were repeated over and over again, and he will be devastated.

"Impossible."

The man suddenly shouted with hoarse voice. He widened his eyes and looked at Leo.

A pair of scarlet eyes were on the ferocious face and tears in his eyes. He seems to be struggling with something.

"She was not dead!"

"You must be lying to me!"

"How could it be so fast!"

"From the moment I saw her body in the operating room, it has only been about four hours. How could you cremate her so soon?! Impossible! You are lying to me! Leo Austin, what do you want to do?! She is not dead yet, you give her back to me!"

Ethan has not finished, the man's hand is pressed tightly on the cinerary casket.

What he touched was the residual temperature that had not yet been dissipated.

"Do you feel it? This is some of the last remaining of temperature Grace. When you stood in the 36th operation room and said to the nurse in the 34th operation room that you want to draw Grace's blood and the moment you defined Grace's death as the medical malpractice. Grace was sentenced to death. "

"You think about it. Grace's so thin body is in such a hot stove, how long can she persist until she turns into a pile of ash?"

"Impossible! I don't believe it!" Ethan shook his head: "You still lie to me, isn't it? I won't believe that you are really willing to turn Grace into ash! You love her, you are not willing to let her die like this. You are lying to me. No matter how sure you are, these are fake! "