9.

"Forget about that n*gga he'll never be as sweet as this n*gga!"
-unknown
———————————————-

Hazel Fenty

"Damn Hazel." Harlow said, her head tilted. "You just met the boy, oof you showing offff!" Harlow clapped.

"Bitch, stop!" Hazel dragged. "Talking about me, look at you!" Hazel pointed out.

"Oh pff, this old thing?" She joked, as the two best friends burst into laugher

"Girl you just bought that whole outfit yesterday!" Hazel chuckled.

"I'm surprised your mom is allowing you to go." Hazel nodded.

"I know right! I guess she really put it on my
dad earlier, and with them no telling what they'll be up to after we leave. " Harlow agreed, as Hazel's phone dinged.

Shark🦈
outside princess

"Girls he's outside." Hazel panicked.

"Wait, I thought you said he was gonna send you the location?" Harlow asked, looking over Hazel's shoulder.

"Me too. Let me go tell my mom." Hazel
moved quickly telling her mom that Bashar decided to pick them up instead. Her mom was okay with it and the girls were off.

"Damn, y'all look amazing." One of the guys said from the backseat.

"Thank you." Hazel and Harlow said in unison. Bashar wasted no time in pulling off. Music played off the radio setting the ride to the alley. It wasn't just the four of them. The car was packed front back. Eight in total to be exact.