𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 ❦2

Angie didn't look up, her feet were more interesting at the moment. She didn't bother to listen either. It was no good for her at this point. For a small five year old, she had been through a lot within another horrid night.

"I'm Jennifer," the person introduced.

"Jennifer? Jennifer? Jennifer?" She repeated, the name sounded familiar. That's when it clicked. A year ago, Angie had met an FBI team the night her birth family was killed. She lifted her head. Meeting the familiar calm blue eyes. "JJ?"

"I'm sorry, what was that?" The blonde asked.

"JJ? That's what your friends call you?" Angie wanted to clarify.

"Yes, but how would you know that?" She squinted. She felt a bit weirded out. This child, she's never seen before but knows about her.

"I'm still waiting for mommy and daddy to come back from the enchanted forest," the brown eyed girl started to get upset.

Soon JJ understood how the girl knew her. "Angie?" A small nod was given. The five year old started crying again. JJ rushed around to her, hugging her just like the first time they met.

"I didn't do it, I promise." Angie sniffled. They stayed in the hug, not pulling back.

"We would never think you did," JJ whispered. She heaved. JJ shushed the child into a slumber. Leaving the cold metal room to her much warmer office. The blood on the tiny feet made an uneasy feeling rise for the blonde.

She used baby wipes she had placed into her drawer after the first encounter. Wiping the dried crimson liquid off, she then tucked in the five year old. Leaving her to rest peacefully.

The blonde shut the door quietly, her mood instantly changing at the sound of the door catching the latch. She stormed to find her boss, it was easy as everyone was debriefing in the roundtable room.

"What'd you find out about the kid?" Hotch quizzed the moment he saw the blonde.

"Remember a year ago? Like exactly today, but a year ago?" She trailed on.

"Yeah it was when that four year old's family was murder right in front of her. Why? What's that got to do with anything?" Spencer shrugged, confused to where this was going.

"Last year wasn't the end." She stated. Everyone else caught on fast.

"That's the same girl?" Derek knotted his eyebrows together.

"Sadly, and I don't understand why someone would go through so much tormenting." She exhaled.

"For a five year old, that's a lot of trauma to carry." Hotch matched the blondes confusion.

"Tell me about it." She glanced at everyone while continuing to explaining.

❦❦❦𝓣𝓢❦❦❦

While the team of agents discussed what was happening, Angie had woken up. For her, she was alone now. It made her feel really sad. Nobody was there for her. For a little kid, she already knew she wouldn't be adopted now. She was getting lucky with the Klobach family. They knew of her past, and still loved her as their own. It was going to be her Christmas present. Now she would be spending Christmas alone.

The little brunette walked out of the office she woke up in. Trying to find some form of familiar people. Her luck wasn't high, as she was just waddling around the maze of desk. She discovered a set of small stairs. Walking up, she almost ran right into a towering man. Her head snapped back, trying to look the man in his eyes.

"You must be Angie?" The man crouched down to her level. She gave a slight nod, her head barely moving. "Well, I'm Aaron. I'm JJ's boss."

The petite girl gave a slight smile at the mention of the lady. "Is Miss Elle still here?" She asked. The connection her and Elle made within the short time was different from the one her and JJ made. They became more like sisters. While her and JJ had more of a mother-daughter relationship.