Late Curfew

As I walked through town this wonderful aroma hit my nose, I went to the nearby restaurants but the smell wasn't coming from there. I was confused but the aroma smelled so good I could almost taste it. Before I knew it I began to sprint across the street, Cutting off cars, Taking unexpected turns. I took one last turn down an alleyway, But there was no food, Just a small woman being held up by her neck by a villain. I started to walk off before noticing that she was bleeding from her head. The girl looked at me in a fright pleading for me to help her, The aroma just got stronger until I realized the smell was coming from her! Not just her, Her head! Where she was bleeding. But how is that possible, I came across town how did I smell her blood? "Get lost kid!" I quickly snapped out of my trance and stared into the villain's eyes. The smell only got stronger, It made me hungry? My mouth started to water. "I said get lost!" He dropped the lady and started walking towards me leaving the lady gasping for air. "Are ya deaf boy?" "I-I n-no sir!" Dammit I hate it when I stutter. My eyes glanced down at the small woman, She looked unconscious. She smelled so good. I wonder what she would taste like. I walked over to her and bent down completely ignoring the villain behind me. "Hey! You just can't ignore me!" I didn't hear him, My thoughts were clouded by sheer hunger. I brushed the hair away from her wound and dipped my finger in the small puddle and put it in my mouth. It tasted so good. I wanted more. I dipped my finger in the crimson liquid again and again until the wound was completely blood free. I savored the flavor. I went to take another dip but soon realized there was no open blood left. Dammit! No, I need more. It tastes so good. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I quickly turned around and made eye contact with a skinny looking man, he was wearing a black t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. My face and hands were covered in blood, I snapped out of my hunger filled trance and stared at him. "I-i dont k-know" We both stared in shock as I stumbled to my feet and ran off back to home. 

. . . . 

I opened the door gently and walked inside quietly kicking my red shoes off. I sneaked through the hallway to my room only to be greeted by a sobbing mother inside. "I-izuku?.." I opened the door fully and nodded. She came running towards me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Where-were you! I've been worried sick!" "Im-im sorry mom" I haven't even realized I had been gone so late, usually I'm good at meeting my curfews. "Its-its okay, just go to bed, it's late." I nodded slowly and she gave me one final kiss before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. I sigh and take out an All Might shirt and a pair of shorts, I undress myself and put on the pajamas and climb into bed. My mind starts to wonder as I stare up at the ceiling, How did I smell her blood, And why did it taste good? Eventually I fell asleep with the blanket half way off the bed. 

End of Chapter Two
Word count 595