About This Book

Hello everyone! Before you continue to read this book there a few things I'd like to address so bear with me for a while, it'll be quick I promise.

1) If you weren't already aware of it this book contains reverse harem. Meaning it'll be OC X all the daemos, Ava and maybe a few other characters. And just to clarify there is no one final ship, and at the moment I plan to either make separate endings or leave her single. I know a lot of you might be uncomfortable/upset with that so if this does disturb you then I suggest you to click away from this book now.

2) All rights to my inner demons goes to Aphmau. I am merely making a story out of an already outlined world. Though I'm making changes and adding characters to the plot I still have no rights over it.

3) Slow Updates.

4) This story will not be showcasing the events back on daemos with Lady Grandmother, the magic crisis, rahl, or lady bish and her plans. All the events back there are still on going on and do affect the story line but I just won't be writing it down since removal of those scenes gives space to add more ship moments, scenarios and dialogues.

5) Warnings: Lots more angst than what is originally in the show, Multiple Partners(possibly?), Slow Burn-If you don't like waiting for romance rather than love at first sight or just a few days to blossom then this isn't for you-, And Mental Disorders(Such as Anorexia, bulimia, Anxiety, Depression, Trust Issues, PTSD, And various other phobias).

6) LGBT+ Ships, Please don't disrespect ships that fall under this category. Even though Ava X OC is the probably the only gay/Lesbian ship you'll see in this book(Not counting Andrew and Devon) but I still wanted to put this up just in case.

7) The story is going to be mainly written in 2nd Person's Point Of View for better understanding of all characters. If I do change the POV in any chapters I'll be sure to mention it so you'll not be confused.

8) Fun Fact, There will be a squeal for this book. And I've actually started working on it already.

9) Comments of any kind are appreciated and welcomed.

10)This story may or may not contain smut and various other mature topics. I'll put a warning above the chapters that include these elements so you can avoid them if you wish too.

11) Now last but certainly not least, This book will be a mix of the show as well my own imagination. So, there will be a lot of scenes and dialogues which were not part of the original show, This also means the character development will also change from the originals. But, I'll try to not make the characters too different.

[Here's how I imagine the reader to look like]

Well that's it. Have a good day/Night and I hope you enjoy reading this book!