oh?

Seokjins pov

It's been a week since I left namjoon in that alley, to be completely honest I forgot about him. I went about my life as if I hadn't been an ass and honestly, is there a better way to live?

He had completely slipped my mind until today, and even when he sent the message it still took me a minute to realize it was him.

Unknown
Hey
Wanna meet up?

I sigh, I had read it two hours ago, and then forgotten about it right after. I had just picked my phone up and went to text jimin when I saw it under his contact.

Should I reply? I don't wanna go on a shitty date again, not right now at least. But that alley sex was hot, and he looked so fuckable.

I grunt, readjusting myself at the thought of his fucked out face.

Anyway, back on track bro.

Maybe I should reply? I've got nothing better to do and works been a little stressful lately. Sex with him is fun, itll help me unwind.

Yeah, sounds good. I could use a relaxer right now.

You
Yeah sure
Where

Before I can even set my phone down it dings with a reply and I cant help but pity him.

Unknown
It's a bit late, so I was thinking dinner?

I hope hes not expecting a suit and tie thing. Theres no way I'd go out and blow money on something like that, especially not for a fuck.

You
Ig, u can pick

Unknown
Cool, pizza?

Hm, maybe hes not.

You
Yeah sure, the one downtown?

Unknown
Yeah
Meet u in 30

I dont reply, setting my phone down and going to put on some pants and a clean shirt. I brush my teeth and grab a condom, not bothering to bring my wallet.

I'm down there in 40, and hes already waiting. Leg bouncing as he looks at his phone awkwardly. I dont really announce I'm there, I just sit down.

"Have you ordered yet?" He was already looking at me so hes not really surprised, I dont know what look he just gave, i just know it wasnt necessarily bad.

"Um, no I was waiting you for you."

I nod. "Just pepperonis fine, thanks."

He too, nods, signaling the waiter over and ordering the pizza.

It's quite for a moment, I'm on my phone and hes sitting there weird.

"Uh, do you like their food? I was a bit nervous so I havnt eaten much today." He laughs awkwardly, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"No, they always burn the bottom and the sauce is thin."

His eyes widen a bit as he shrinks back ever so slightly.

"Oh.. you shouldve said I wouldnt have dragged you here." His hand comes up to rub the back of his neck so he didnt just sit still.

"Where else would we have gone?"

"I don't know.."

I simply hum, going back to my phone.

".. nevermind, come on, let's just fuck."

He stands, grabbing his jacket.

I'm a bit stunned, he seemed upset. And I thought he hadn't eaten, shouldn't he at least eat here?

"You dont want to..?" His face falls and he slouches just a bit. I cant help but feel bad, he looks like a kicked puppy. But wont this tire him out? And if he hasnt eaten how will he walk home?

Questions questions, none of which are any of my business. So I stand up, tucking my phone in my pocket and leading him outside so I can fuck him in the back seat, and leave.