Us- D&A:)

Sitting at the cliff watching the sun setting into the ocean and darkness gulping away all the light I heard the peacefull melodies echoing.

"Which one's this?", I asked her.

"Cinematic cover of my favorite", She said.

"It's beautiful", I replied and we revisited silence for long.

"You aren't clicking pictures today", She asked me as she again played the cinematic version.

(Give this one a try, it's beautiful and peaceful too!❤️💙)

"You are not also writing but listening to music" I replied picking up a can of coke.

"Wanted some peace and new ideas to write so getting into my escape, Music!" She smiled. "Music was always her escape from this Chaotic world. Actually music is everyone's escape. When medicine fails to heal you, Music and words do. Those soulful melodies gives peace, Those enchanting work made us go mad for them. There are thousands of genres for music but soulful and soothing melodies always stays at the top no matter from which genre they are.
People speak their heart out through music. There are music which can make them go numb, which can break their heart into pieces but still it will heal them as well. And she knew some of the best such heart-wrenching melodies.
Some people plays with words, some with violin, some with guitar while some with keys. Thousands of instruments, thousands of videos but this one is her favorite cause it gives her peace, after this one she became a fan of Cinematic covers. People should often hear such melodies, they will put them to sleep without worries roaming in their mind."

She shifted near me keeping her head on my shoulder and entwining her hand with mine.

"We are here after so many days and this time we guys aren't doing what we always do but just feeling the scenerio and listening to music.", She said and looked at me keeping her chin on my shoulder.

"Enjoying the moment is something we forgot while doing what we liked.", I replied.

"Still that can't be counted in something which we shouldn't do if we are together. Photography is your love and writing is mine.", She replied.

"Remember the first time we met?", I asked.

"A boy with specs had clicked some pictures of the scenerio in front of him which was breathtaking and was struggling to find captions for that"

"Then came a writer in a messy state who helped him with the magic she had.", I replied.

"That's too much and cheesy too.", She said again resting her head on my shoulder.

"But it's the truth, Anaya", I replied.

"Darsh, Writing is something we all know but we just have to explore it to give works which the world will remember", Anaya said and I agreed. She was right after all. Everyone doing something knows it already but the need is to explore it more. To explore themselves more. You can do anything but it demands hard-work with smart work.

"Little things happening around makes us realise what potential we hold. Never ignore them." Anaya stated.

"I agree. A snail pushing himself to move ahead and raining around and children playing in the rain, I ran to my mom, took her camera and set the functions and then angle and cliked and it was beautiful! My mom praised me a lot. She was a wildlife photographer and I never liked it until that day when I noticed the beauty in those smallest of things and thought to capture that by myself. That day I understood everything mom used to tell me", I told her for the millionth of time about how I started doing photography and she heard it with the same excitement again. That's the best thing about her, She never makes me feel unimportant  even a bit. She takes interest in silliest talks also. She knows how to love the real me. She knows how to make me smile. And most importantly, She is real to me. Being real is the best thing one can do.

"I used to write diaries on a daily basis but one day our school held a compitition of writing poems. I participated because my friend forced me to. I won that, don't know how, but I did and that was the start of my writing journey.
I, later, asked her as well about why she wanted me to participate then she told me that their teacher told her to make me participate in the compitition cause he read some of my quotes written at the end pages of her notebook", She told me for the first time about how she started writing.

"There are thousands of things happening around, sometimes big, sometimes small and each of them have something to tell out, the need is to realize it. You'll have to find your passion in your go to things. Take that up, follow your heart, dream big, one day you will live that happily." I told her and we again visited silence.

"Darsh, it's been so many years since we guys are together, we fight with eachother, we love eachother, our opinions contradict with otherone's but we ends up doing completely different from what both of us thought. We guys knows how to make eachother happy and we knows even the smallest of things about each other which we never told each other" Anaya pointed out.

"5 long years since the day I met you. 3 years since we moved into my apartment together. We shared a good bond and From the start and on this note, I would like to tell you something." I said and stood up from my place and make her stand as well. 
I took out my camera and placed it on the right angle and came to her and held her hands in mine.

"Anaya, You have been my constant since the last few years and I want that to last ‘till Death Do Us Apart’. I have heard that a Writer and a Photographer is best couples if compared to any other."
I took a deep breath while she already had a water layer icing her eyes and smile on her lips.
"Will you be the caption giver to all my photography shots?"

"Only if you will be the photographer to my short stories and subject to my long poems", She said and I embraced her in my arms and my camera clicked the most perfect picture ever.

Thinking about things, Small things are beautiful and important. People often forgets that happiness lies in small things.

A photographer and a writer is honestly the best. She will be your poser while he will be her writings.
She will write and he will find himself in them.
He will click, she will be reason to click for.

If you love, you will find out the reasons to stick around. And here started the story of Darshan and Anaya to end on a good note or bad, don't know but ready to face everything for eachother! Here started another journey of love<3

A/N

One shot about importance of small things.
Do tell how it was!
#Spreadlove