E L E V E N

Johnny's POV:

We went to go get some ice cream from our favorite parlor. When we were kids we would always get ice cream here. Ice cream was not the same anywhere else, maybe it's the remembrance of happy childhood memories.

I drove us to the parlor from the park. When we arrived, I put the car in park. I got out of the car and opened Annie's door because she refused to get out of the car until I open it for her. It was like she didn't know how to open a door in the first place. At least Y/N knows how to or wants to anyway. I heard some cameras clicking from afar. I shrugged it off and walked us inside the parlor. Me and Annie walked up to the stand inside and ordered our childhood flavors.

"You still get that flavor? I guess you still are attached to me." Annie joked. "Hey it's the only flavor that makes my tastebuds happy." I laughed, "Says you, you're still getting the same flavor from childhood." I added. "Well case closed then." She giggled.

We sat down in our usual spot to eat our ice cream.

Annie's POV:

Once we sat down, I decided to place my phone against the napkin dispenser and made Johnny join in the timer photo with me. The camera shot us laughing and giggling while looking at each other and eating our ice cream. I looked at the picture and it looked adorable. Johnny should've been mine from the start but Asher kind of ruined that for me. I smiled at the picture and edited it to match my instagram theme. I decided to post the picture on instagram captioning it, "This boy<3" I know it was wrong of me but the picture was too cute not to post. Seconds later I'm getting thousands of likes and comments.

We finished our ice creams.

Johnny's POV:

"Alright Annie, I have to go. I have to call my girlfriend to see if she's okay and landed her flight. It was nice reuniting with you today." I rushed and grabbed my stuff and went to the car. I called Y/n and she didn't picked up. I'm worried about her. Why isn't she picking up her phone?? I'll call her father and see if she's home. I scrolled through my contacts list and found her fathers name. Her father picked up the phone, "Hey Johnny, what's up? is everything okay??" he questioned. "Yeah of course everything is fine. I just wanted to know if Y/N got home alright from her flight. She's not picking up her phone, I'm a little worried is all." I spoke the whole truth to her dad. I'm a little terrified of him. "Yes she got home safely. She got home a few hours ago. She took a nap, at the moment she's probably awake taking a nice bubble bath like she always does when she's sore." Her father answered. "Thank you so much Mr. Y/L/N," I hung up the call and sighed into relief.

A Month Later

I'm home currently. The first thing I want to do is visit Y/N. I'm going to take her on a date tonight to make up all the days we haven't spent together while I was on tour. I want to give her a promise ring to prove to her that she's all I ever want in my life. She just makes me feel like there's light shinning through my the darkest thoughts and moments. She's my healer.

I got home dressed up in a nice tux. I decided to grab a bouquet of her favorite flowers. I styled my hair and sprayed cologne on. I grabbed the ring box and put it in my pants pocket. I held the bouquet in my hands and smiled at myself in the mirror. I walked out of the house and got into my car. I buckled in my seatbelt and started driving to her house. Moments later I arrived at her house. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I knocked the door and waited for someone to answer. Her father answered the door, "Hey John, what brings you here?" he asked. "Well I came home from tour and I want to take your daughter on a date to catch up on all the lost time we have," I answered his question with confidence. Maybe he likes it when guys that dates his daughter are confident? He ended up letting me in the house and called her name.

Y/N came down stairs and looked at me with a huge smile on her face. "John!" She yelled in excitement and almost squeezed my whole guts out. I tightly hugged her back in a warming and loving way. "John I can't believe you're back! Why are you so dressed up??" She asked me while looking up at me, "Well, I have planned out a date for us. I wanted to surprise you. Now go get ready! This place is fancy!" She smiled brightly at me, nodding her head vertically. She went back upstairs and got ready for our date. After her finishing touches, she walked down the stair looking beautiful as ever. Her smile just made my heart ache with love. She's wearing a medium dark purple length dress with black heels. "Wow, you're gorgeous as ever love!" I hyped her up to make sure she feels beautiful because she is beautiful. "Awe babe, you're a beautiful boy that I have ever seen," she smiles and grabs my face. I gave her a toothy smile and held her hand walking to the car. I detached our hands to open the car door for her and waited 'til she was seated in the car. I closed the door and rushed to the drivers side and got into the car. We buckled in and I started to driver us to this fancy restaurant.

Twenty minutes later, we have arrived to the restaurant. I got out of the car to open her side of the door. She stepped out of the car and met my eyes. "I love you John," she smiled brightly at me. I couldn't help but smile back, "I love you too, Y/N." I shut the car door and locked it. I grabbed Y/N's hand and held it. I gave it a nice tight squeeze while walking into the restaurant. We made it to our reservations, the waiter seated us at a table for two. As we seated the waiter handed us the menus. We looked at the menu up and down searching something to eat. Once we found out what to drink and eat I called the waiter to take our order. The waiter took our order and left. "I'm having a good time John, thank you for this," she looked at me. I looked back at her and said "Anything for you my love."

The night is almost close to an end. Before I paid the bill, I took the ring out of my pocket and opened the box. Y/N looked at the ring and started to tear up, "Y/N, we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for over a year now and I'm pretty confident that I should give you this promise ring. I've wanting to give this to you for a long time. I want to promise you that you're the one I want to be with, to have children with, to be my first and only wife in my life, and many more things. My life gets better and better when I'm with you, around you, talk to you. I'm just so deeply in love with you. We are too young to get engaged, but this is the best I can do. I promise myself to you." Y/N starts to cry some more and just in awe on what I just said. She accepts the ring and gives me this tight hug that led to a kiss. Her lips are so perfect, I can't wait to wake up everyday next to her.

After I paid the bill, we went to the car. I opened her side of the car and let her in. Once she's in the car, I closed the door and went on my side. While I was buckling in my seatbelt, Y/N turned to me, "John can I ask you something?" she asked. "Yes, of course. What is it?" "Why didn't you pick up my calls the day after your birthday?" "What calls? I didn't get any calls." I told her. "hm okay then who's Annie?"