. ⃝༘⃕🍒↳ one

"what a cool morning!" junkyu exclaimed as he opened the window in his bedroom, shining the darkness since he hasn't turn on his light cause he wants to save electricity.

he went down stairs and into the kitchen. he lives alone since his last year of school. his mother decided to let him be responsible for his self. the kitchen is small, but simple and aesthetic. he went in front of the fridge then opened it. junkyu took a canned tin spam and a salad.

sandwich is his favourite breakfast meal. any kinds of sandwiches. at least there's a bread with something in it, he will totally still loves it.

he put in the sliced spam and salad in between the two slices of bread. and then. . . .

"tada!" he raised the sandwich on his hand in the air, like he just won a trophy.

he bring the sandwich to his living room and eat it while scrolling on his phone. he saw yedam's post on instagram and liked it.

yedam is his best friend since they're in middle school. now they're nineteen year old teenagers. sometimes they would hang out whenever they get bored. both of them also has a nice voice, which fits them perfectly.

a light bulb suddenly popped in his head. maybe he can call yedam and his some other friends to come and have a small party in his house.

he text yedam in instagram.

@junkyuwu

yedam, come to my house
if  you have nothing to do .
i  have a  plan  for tonight!

@yedamie

sure! sounds fun lol.

@junkyuwu

come  here  as  soon  as
possible!

his smile become wider cause he's too excited. while waiting for yedam, he decided to take a walk on the street and take some fresh air.

╰꫶ ࿉۟࣪࣪᭝ꔛ⃟⿻ྀ⃕🍒

junkyu

"ahh, fresh air!" i opened my arms while my head leaning back, enjoying the air. i did that while walking, didn't look at the front untill i bumped on someone or something.

"ouch!" a cute voice yelp. we were on the ground on our back.

"o - oh i'm sorry, are you alright?" i immediately got up and ran to the girl, before i could touch her, she spoke.

"no, don't touch me," she slowly got up with her pouty face.

a girl with black hair that only reaching her shoulder, beautiful hazel - brown eyes, lil nose and cute - small peachy lips. 

i stop admiring her and shook my head. "i'm really sorry, if i hurt you. i didn't mean it i swear! i didn't look at where i was going and – and uhh i –"

"relax, it's alright," she chuckles softly.

well, not gonna lie that's cute.

"oh – let me help y –" i was about to take a look on her arms but she furiously backs away from me.

"no, don't! social distancing please. i forgot to wear my mask oh my," she face palm.

social distancing? she really worry about corona virus aye. but why? i thought we are allowed to but just not more than twenty person. she do be really scared of viruses. of course, me too. but not like her.

luckily, i only have my other closest eleven friends right now. since it's lockdown, i can only hang out with them but i can't get to meet my parents.

i know, sad.

i just realised the way her style on outfits is too smart and tidy. revealing parts are covered. i mean, no! i'm not a pervert!! am i?

"but like, it's just the two us –" i stare at her with tilted head.

why is she so cute? i want to cuddle her but social distancing lol –

"still, just don't get too close with me," she took out a small bottle of hand sanitizer and used it.

"you want it? it's good you know. maybe we won't know that some of us have bacteria or something and we won't get sick, not just because of virus you see," she said while rubbing her hands with the hand sanitizer.

"no thank you, i have a few bottles in my house," i smile sweetly at her.

she smiles back. "i need to go now, good bye," she started to walk past me but one meter away.

seriously, this girl haha.

i forgot that yedam might be coming in a few minutes so i turned around and walk to my house. while walking, i realized the cute girl earlier is in front of me. i kept walking and walking, but still, she's in front of me. walking too of course.

now she walk on the side and went in to a house beside mine.

wait, beside my house?! she's my neighbor? so all this time since yesterday, it's her house. i feel so lucky. i mean by yesterday, i just realized when i got back from mashiho's house, i saw a moving truck just drove away. from this place.

gonna learn about this girl more

╰꫶ ࿉۟࣪࣪᭝ꔛ⃟⿻ྀ⃕🍒

cringe writing i swear