Chapter 1

If you have the aspirations to do exactly what you wanted, even if society doesn't go through exactly what they demanded you to be. That would be the case for Kazano Yashin. But for now, he's quite in a situation, which in all honesty, has nothing but himself to blame. He's currently at school, pushing a heap of equipment, mostly for the soccer team. He grits his teeth in frustration as he would be more to give up and ask for help.

    “Come on you lazy piece of trash, if you didn't have the time to ask help, you wouldn't be in the predicament, but no, instead you'd be a stubborn bastard!” Kazano muttered under his breath, pulled the heavy container with all of his base strength.

The scraps against the sandy ground as the dust cloud seeped through every time he pulled it. He wasn't even trying to stop and look at the progression after he's done with it. All the bystanders at the school grounds simply sigh in exasperation. But at the same time, in general fondness. They know Kazano that much, even though he's going to be graduating from junior high school. He has been giving a good impression from not only the students but the staff.

    “C'mon Kazano, I know that you wanted to help and prove that you're capable, but this isn't the time to do that, plus that responsibility belongs to the student committee members only, speaking of which, where are they?!” The couch asked, wondering what happened.

    “Shut it, teach. They're exhausted from the last meeting in the school and I wanted to lessen the load of things that they'd be stressing out for a moment” Kazano barked back as he dragged it rather steadily than before. “Plus, I can feel it, they need to take a break, which is why,” He began to glow in red flux and danced around his body as he pulled the object with greater power than before. “I am going to decrease the cost of the staff!” He declared as his task became more manageable.

    “Kazano! You know that using your quirk is a violation with the rules and I know that you liked to help, but for crying out loud for my sake, leave it to the responsible ones, at least inform me that you're doing that again” He began to chastise Kazano for using his quirk, even though it's school property, he shouldn't have this kind of authority to use his quirk for something that he's not particularly qualified for.

    “Actually, I already have permission to do this, plus isn't it in the school pamphlet that students who know exactly how to exercise caution and discipline to use our quirks, not for personal sake, but for the sake of assisting to the situation as long it's not related to the present that requires a pro hero to be involved, right? As long people can report incidents where the instigator is using their quirk for personal use” He asked, stating that it's in their school regulations and how they're encouraged to be vigilant and responsible for their own conduct of their actions. This is one of many reasons as to why he loves this rule.

The coach only moaned in defeat as he had more paperwork to do, and the report again as to do with the repeated offender. Suddenly the red lights shone throughout the sky as a stream of red mist began to swarm around and Kazano's body, he began to glow shimmering crimson. His grin grew wide as his eyes changed into the same color, began to carry the cargo of equipment, now with only his two bare hands, and ran straight towards the destination. Stream of red electricity courses through his body as it leaves a trail along with it.

    'Mono, I own you once more' Kazano thought as he managed to carefully drop the equipment container to its intended location. He smiles as he sees someone running away from an angry mob, he chuckles to himself as he proceeds to run towards the student.

“You better apologize for those spoilers! I was getting sick and tired of people misleading me!”

“Get back here, punk!”