The Bike Gang

Anushka wore a crop t-shirt revealing her navel and her waistline.

 She told her daughters to not let anyone else get into their house while she was away

 She told her daughters to not let anyone else get into their house while she was away. The shop was about half kilometer away but within that there were many turnings which prevented the house to see the shop. While she was walking and took the first turn she heard some bikes approaching her. She didn't pay much attention and continued walking. After a minute the bikes were just behind her and the bikers were all around 22 years to 25 years and were passing comments on her .One of the biker exclaimed," Miss I am Sohom, I guess you are not married".

2nd biker –Hey see how soft her waist looks, think about the whole belly!!

3rd biker-Why not just grab her??

Sohom-We shouldn't be doing that!!Let's see if we can manage her to let us see her belly.

Anushka laughed at their comments and thought how enjoyable it is when someone plays with her belly. Then she said, "Why you guys so silly??Can't you all ask directly??".

Sohom-Then would you let us play with your belly??

Anushka- Yeah but only the belly and navel and not anywhere else.

They went to a quiet place where they couldn't be seen and then Anushka started to show her beauty. She pulled her t-shirt up and tucked it just under her breast

 and asked, "Will you all not start??" She then pulled her hands up and one of the boys slowly caressed her belly

 and asked, "Will you all not start??" She then pulled her hands up and one of the boys slowly caressed her belly .Then one of them started licking her sides and Sohom made circles around her navel. Just after a minute all of them started to lick her belly and she was moaning with pleasure, after that they massaged her belly and left. But only Sohom stayed and wanted to drop her to the shop. Anushka went with him and bought the spinach and she returned home with him. She then went inside her home and her daughters said, "Who was on the bike" Anushka replied, "no one just my old school friend". Then she continued with her cooking.