They Meet

Mario pov: 

Me and Luigi are fighting this dragon creature. I think it is called Dragohoho. It hatched from an egg not to long ago. "Come little bro, let's hit it in it's weak spot!" I shouted. Luigi jumped up on my shoulders and we prepared a tornado attack. We hit the Dragohoho hard and defeated him. I was shocked to see a green guy with wonderful yellow hair appear. He flipped his hair before he spoke "Thank you mustache guys for saving me, I'm Prince Peasley by the way. I was transformed into THAT creature after I encounter Cackletta." he said as he flipped his hair again. He looked so handsome. Oh god what hell I'm I thinking. I told him that Princess Peach's voice was stolen. "Don't you worry little man and green dude I'm sure she will be fine." he then jumped on this flying bean pillow. "I want you young gentleman to come over to BeanBean castle! I bet my life Cackletta will be heading over there!" His voice was so strong yet so charming. I never though I would meet someone so wonderful as him.  My face was probably red but I couldn't help it.

 "Here a gift from me to you, it's autographed of course." Peasley said as he flipped his hair. In his hand was a beautiful golden rose and before I knew it, he threw it my direction! I quickly jumped up to catch it and I looked at his eyes. They were beautiful and I wanted to get closer but gravity said no, not to mention I didn't put too much force on my jump. I got back on the ground with my red cap covering my red face. "That rose suits your heart very well" said Peasley as he winked in my direction. I can feel myself blushing very hard. "That rose will let you into BeanBean castle." Peasley said as he flipped his hair again.  "May we meet again!" said Peasley. Peasley then flew behind me and brushed his hand on my back causing me to spin. I couldn't believe what was happening. If my face could let out stream, the stream will be flying to the stars. When Peasley left Luigi turned to me and started smiling. "Someone has a crush." he said as a smirk on his face rose. "s-s- a-shut up-a-Luigi" I said stuttering with a bit of my Italian accent. My Italian accent comes though when I'm nervous or flushed. Luigi patted my back while saying "I never knew you were gay Mario. But I don't care, as long as your happy." he said with a bright smile. I looked up to eyes and it showed that he was being serious and that made me smile. Luigi always calls me Mario when it's something serious. He likes to call me Mar for short. "Thanks Luigi". "I will do anything for my big bro and if you need dating advice I'm here to help." I just smiled more and nodded before we continued our journey. After all Luigi was dating Daisy so he could really help. As I walked I could only think of Peasley. 

Peasley pov: I can't believe I just met two adorable men. The one in red looked at me weird but I couldn't help to look at his beautiful blue eyes. His smile was the cutest shit I seen.  I hope to see him again. I will give him all the kisses and hugs he deserves. My face is became hot just thinking about him. "Stop this Peasley you are not like this!" Shit. I looked around quickly. "I hope no one heard me." I though. I signed as I continue to do that mission of mine. I didn't want to tell them because it is private information.  I hope Cackletta gets defeated quickly so I can hang out with the kind red man. His mustache drives me crazy. Even though he only talked to me for a little bit his voice was music to me. He could talk about the most random shit and it will still sound like an angel specking. I shake my head to clear those thoughts. What will my mother think? I hope she takes the news well. Until again my red rose. 

Author note:I will try to update this soon. I hope school doesn't be an ass. This story will be short but I plan on making more in the future. I will take in criticism but not "THIS IS SHIT AND TRASH WHY THE HELL-". My vocab will not be the strongest and there may be grammar or punctuation errors. If someone is reading this then good for you! quarantine must have hit you hard to find and read this. I mean that's the reason why I'm writing in the first place. I'm going to do my own shit and if you don't like it that's okay. Bye!