Idea #2

Since these are mere story ideas, they're just a collection of thoughts that I throw on the page. Most of what's in parenthesis are more for me (becuase mental notes), but if anyone wants to use the idea(s), you can obviously use them as well if you want.

Slice of life...

The Everyday Life of Sasha, Vanya, and Ace. Sasha is a 34 yr old business man (you decide if he's a successful one or not), Vanya is his 8 yr old son, and Ace is their 17 yr old sevant. She also has a night job in the red light district. (You decide what job in particular, but it's in the red light district...). She has a boss. He doesn't have a name. He's just referred to as boss (you can give him a name if you want). Ace gets along with Vanya the best and treats him like a little brother. Ace spends her day cooking, shopping, cleaning, and sleeping. Vanya likes helping her out with whatever, though he usually is too short or clumsy to do much. Whenever something happens, Ace steps in to help. Ace drinks a lot during her night job, so she sometimes comes home in the early morning completely wasted, and probably goes to bed from there. She's very thin and doesn't eat much due to a very small appetite. Vanya eats a lot, and always says it's because he's growing when he's asked. Sasha usually forgets to eat, or just eats very little, so he gets headaches a lot. He's also a workaholic, so he doesn't go far from his office unless he's called on a business trip. Ace does all the budgeting and Vanya is always with her when she goes shopping.

As you can imagine, I'll be coming back to these to add on to it, so don't be surprised if you come back to a chapter to find more stuff than before...