4ever!

'don't know what happened, but ever since been hooked'

"Hello chat! How are we today?" You said into your microphone. You instantly got bunches of responses in your chat, some saying things like 'good! how are you' or just your regular poggers.

"We all doing good? Good, we've got a good stream ahead of us," you yelled, knowing that your chat would like today's stream, "Today we're going to be playing among us with the whole gang!"

You had been streaming for over a year now and you've made quite a name for yourself, gaining a ton of hype from the twitch community. Even someone as big as ConnorEatsPants has reached out.

You've grown popular with your group of friends, which makes it even better. It basically started out as a discord server of random people but we would talk and play Minecraft every night. Now they are like family to you.

"Yes! The whole gang! We haven't all been together in a while, everyone is busy with school." You say, smiling. You're very excited to get this stream going.

"Alright, let's get to it! Everyone ready?" You ask as you enter the discord call. You're instantly hit with yelling, something about how pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.

"Shut up, Sebby, your opinion doesn't matter. Pineapple belongs on pizza." Bella yelled, banging on her desk.

"Bella, who the hell thinks pineapple on pizza is actually a good combination? Not any smart people, that's for sure." Sebby fires back.

"Alright, weren't we here for Among Us not a full blown debate?" You ask, with slight laughter.

"Yeah, (Y/N) is right. This isn't debate class," Pilot said, snickering to himself, "Anyways, who's down to start a game?"

We streamed for about an hour and a half until your chat started going crazy. Every message in your chat was 'WILBUR IN CHAT' or 'Wilbur?'.

We were in the middle of a round of you being a crew mate, "What's up Wilbur, how are you?"

You knew chat would go crazy because one of the most popular streamers was in your chat. In actuality, Wilbur was not only a popular streamer but your older brother. Yes, cliche, but you haven't told anyone that you are Wilbur's sister because you wanted to make a name for yourself. You didn't want anyone to help you, you did it all yourself through hard work.

You weren't necessarily keeping it a secret but if Wilbur just walked into your room in the background of your face cam, you'd just say he's your brother, no big deal.

After another half an hour we decided to call it quits, it had been already around a two hour stream.

"It's been good playing with you guys, I gotta go say bye to chat!" You said, exiting the call to a chorus of goodbyes.

"Well I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion stream. I had a bunch of fun, I love them all," You say, going full screen on your face cam, "I hope you guys all have a wonderful rest of the day, I'll catch you next time!"

You push back from my desk and stand up. You hear Wilbur walk out from his room next to yours.

"Hey, (N/N), I was thinking about Chinese food and a movie? That sound good to you?" Wilbur asked, it's our tradition that every Friday night we get some sort of takeout and watch any movie. Lately, it's been spooky movies for the spirit of Halloween.

"Of course, Wil," You said, excitement bubbling up in your stomach at the thought of your favorite food, "What movie were you thinking?"

"Hm, what about Mamma Mia?" Wilbur said, with a little smirk already knowing what you were gonna say.

"Wilbur, you know me so well, of course!" You say.

"Yeah yeah, I know I am the best big brother. I just have to finish a couple things with Phil and Tommy first, then i'll be ready to leave." He says, as he walks back into his room and shuts the door.

You didn't know much about his friends except that Tommy is your age, with you being sixteen, and that he is very very loud. Wilbur doesn't seem very keen on the idea of you talking to his friends. I'm not sure why, something along the lines of 'Tommy is a child and I don't know what he'll do with the knowledge of me having a sister'.

You sat back down at your desk to edit a video to pass time. You sift through the clips of a video you and three of your friends did, Minecraft Manhunt But Bad, It's basically Dream's manhunt videos but you're all not that good at the game. You found yourself laughing at clips of us yelling at each other.

You were usually considered the dad friend of the group. You take on the role of caring for others, more from the sidelines, though.

After about twenty minutes of editing Wilbur came into your room asking if you were ready to leave. You threw on some comfy clothes and followed him out the door. You both sit in the car ready to have a jam session to some Two Door Cinema Club. You drive to the Chinese restaurant, grab your food and head back out to the car.

You arrive back at home and you both head into your kitchen, "You don't know how ready I am to eat this, Wil."

"I can tell by the way you ran into the kitchen when we got home." He said, laughing after a couple seconds. Times like this with your brother were your favorite.

You both sit down on your couch in the living room with you food in your laps. As soon as Wilbur presses play to start the movie, he gets a call.

He sighs as he looks down at it, "Hi, Tommy, what do you want?"

"WILBUR! I AM IN NEED OF YOUR HELP! PELASE GET ON THE SMP!" A boy screams into Wilbur's phone.

"First off, stop yelling you child. Second, I cant join you right because I'm eating dinner with my sister." His eyes widen as soon as he realized what he said.

"Your what? You have a what? Your sister," Tommy screams, "I'm never letting you hear the end of this."

———————————————————————————

Hiiii guys! This is my first ever book and x reader so I am kinda nervous!

Please be nice!

Also there will be no sexual anything in this book at all this is not meant to sexualize him or anything so !

Also shoutout to my favorite people on the arson squad for convincing me to write this❤️