A/N

This is hard for me to say. Please be understanding.

For context I'm asexual but struggling with self acceptance still.

I'm still writing but I've run into an issue and it won't go away no matter how hard I try. So I'm taking another route to fix it.

And this is it.

This is my message.

I announced it on my page too, that's why this may sound familiar.

Alright, here goes.

Message:

Don't you love it when you headcanon a character as asexual or otherwise ace-spec but you never want to say anything since there are horny fangirls who only see him as some sex lord and you have written fanfic about him and you really did try to make him an allosexual but it wasn't working and this was before you realized you were ace and now you realize why and why you related to him so much was because you always saw him as ace and you told ppl he would be almost a Dom but he won't because you just can't even. You see him as ace! And it's important to you that he's ace because there are 0 asexuals in your fandoms but now you're scared to make him ace in your fanfics. Like you wanna say he is ace but I don't want to deal with the backlash and I'm scared of aphobia.

Because that's me.

If you're curious the person I'm talking about is Loki.

Please don't kill me.

But he kind of is the only one I see as ace and I am desperate for ace representation. I just can't write him as allosexual. And you know what, I write for me before anyone else. So if you're upset, there are hundreds of other fics for you. Just don't say crap about me. Leave your hate to yourself. But, darn it, this world needs more asexual reproduction. My Loki fics will show him as ace. If that offends you, just press the exit button. Not that hard. But if you harass me for this, you will be reported. Come at me aphobia. I will show no mercy.

Thank you to all those that are supportive of me. I've been stressing for a while, but I'll be okay. Thanks for the love and support. You're the best

♥️Michelle

So yeah. Thanks for reading.