Chapter 1

A/n- hi i hope you will enjoy this, it is my first story so please dont be mad its not that good. i know this wont get many reads but thats okay. if you guys have any suggestions please tell me. i would love to have you guys shape bella's future. i know what im gonna do for a bit but eventually im gonna need some help from you guys. ok thats it! ~ kiwi

"Bella! come on you will be late for school!" you heard her brother yelling. "coming!" you yelled back. grabbing your backpack, and heading out the door, you walked down the stairs and out the door. "so are you excited for your first day back?" Chase asked locking the door. "yep, im nervous though what if they hate me?!" you said starting to freak out. Chase just put his hand on your shoulder and squeezed, giving her a encouraging smile. she smiled back and walked to the bus stop, and hopped on the bus and sitting in an empty pair of seats. "can i sit here?" someone asked from behind you. "Oh sure," you said smiling. you turned around to see a tall muscular guy, he looked about 2 years older than you. he had bluey gray hair with piercing blue eyes. his hair didnt seem like it was from age, more like he was born with it. he just grunted and sat down, you accidentally did a small squeak because of how scary he seemed. he seemed to not have noticed and just sat there, he was wearing sunglasses even though it wasnt sunny at all. "um if you dont mind me asking why are you wearing sunglasses?" you asked hoping he wouldnt think you were being rude. "cause i can!" he said getting angry. why the hell is she butting into my life  he thought glaring at you.  "Sorry i didnt know i was BuTtInG InTo yOUr lIfE," you replied snarkly. "wait i never said that," he said staring at her through his sunglasses.

i know this is short but this is kind of setting the scene for the book. -kiwi