"lani- what now?"

He is kidding right, he must be i cant read minds or anything  you thought scared. "umm so how did you do that?" he asked cocking his head almost like an animal. "i dont know, you must have muttered it, thats the only way," i said starting to panic, just then "ok we are here!" the bus driver called. I got up as fast as she could trying to get away from that guy. Half sprinting off the bus I ran for the cover of the school, where i could disappear just as i wanted. Quickly running to my next class, foreign creatures. my all time favorite class, not to mention that me and the teacher were rather close. "good morning mrs. carter, what are we going to learn today?" I asked the woman at the desk. "well bella we will being learning about the fascinating lanimagus (lan-E-ma-gis)," she said smiling at me. "lani- what now?" i asked tilting my head inquisitorially, my reddish brown hair falling in my eyes. i brushed it out of my face and behind my ear. "lanimagus, it is a type of magical person," she said, i nodded going to my seat in the back of the class. i waited for everyone to join in, making sure i avoided eye contact. "ok everyone, please settle down. today we will be learning about the lanimagus. they are fascinating but are highly dangerous, they can control the elements, heal rapidly, shapeshift into a specific animal, and can read minds. One way to tell if someone is a lanimagus is their eyes. they will change according to their emotion. All lanimagus are either in hiding or have been extinct, we have not seen or heard that one was alive for nearly 200 years. it may seem cool, but they are dangerous when they get mad they could burn you from the inside out. they could drown you aswell," she said before my hand shot up. "yes miss rosewood," she said. "is it dangerous to be a lanimagus? and how would you know if you were one?" i asked ready to take notes on her answers. "well yes it can be dangerous to be a lanimagus, especially if they were to be untrained, but i dont believe the powers they have could hurt them. and how you  would know is if you saw your eyes changing or any other powers they have, like mind reading or healing un usually fast," she said as i scribbled down notes.  wait a second c-could i be one?? i though for a second than asked to be excused to the bathroom. running down the halls i turned into the bathroom and looked into the mirror my eyes were a light PURPLE! my eyes are not purple they are hazel.

"umm mrs carter can i talk to you?" i asked walking over to her after class. "sure," she said turning around. "um this morning i was on the bus and i think i read someones mind, and when i went to the bathroom my eyes were purple, now im scared," i said my eyes starting to tear up. "hey im sure it was just a trick of the light," she said hugging me. i nodded and walked out of the class room. i then saw the boy from the bus walking off school property, i wondered what he was doing and decided to follow. i followed him into a forest and into a small glade. but when i looked i saw a grey wolf. i gasped about to run away when i felt something dragging me by my leg. i looked down to see the wolf dragging my leg, i fell over landing on the green moss. "ow, let go!" i screeched trying to shove the wold off my leg. i could feel the wolfs teeth puncturing my skin. i looked at where the wolf was biting and saw that there was blood leaking down my leg form the bite. The wolf suddenly stopped and i looked around and saw a stag, thats all i saw before the everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~

"why did you start dragging her here?!"

"well what else would i do with her?! she followed me, it was the only option?!"

i slowly opened my eyes, looking around i saw two males.  one of them i recognized from the bus, the other i had never seen. then as if they could sense me being awake they both looked at me, the male i had never seen walked over to me. "who are you? and why did you follow him?!" he said shouting out me. "i met him on the bus and i saw him walking off school property. i was just curious," i said. He looked at me again, in a disgusted manner. He doesnt have the right to treat me like that?! i thought. "can i leave?" i ask, sitting up. they had been foolish enough not to tie me to anything. "no, you have seen far to much to go back,"  the gray haired male said. 
"well fine then, can i atleast know your names?" I asked.
"fine, Im Cairn, and he is Lorant," the one form the bus said.
"so will i die?" i ask