𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 ;; 𝖉 𝖊 𝖈 𝖔 𝖗 𝖆 𝖙 𝖎 𝖔 𝖓 𝖘

It was Lina's third week in college and she was already really popular, though she didn't understand why. I mean, she had decent fashion, she had more than a decent amount of money, and she was pretty but it still didn't make sense why she was so popular only three weeks in. Anyways, due to her popularity, she was the one to hold the first party of the year. Her dorm was pretty large so she decided thats's where she would hold it. She was currently decorating, throwing steamers and balloons literally everywhere. She was terrible at decorating but this was gonna have to do. Then an idea popped into her mind. "I should call Cathy. She's great at decorating." She said before grabbing her phone out of the back pocket of her skirt. She turned it on and went to the FaceTime app, proceeding to click Cathy's name which made it start to ring.

Now Cathy had been asleep, cuddling with Kitty- that is, until her phone started ringing. She k i t h e d Kitty's head before getting up to grab her phone off of her dresser. She hit the accept button and groaned as she realised who was calling her. "What the hell do you want, Lina?" She asked, the look of annoyance on her face apparent in her voice. Lina had probably called her for a dumb ass reason but Cathy was one of those people who would help out no matter what the situation was, even if that meant leaving Kitty alone which wasn't the best idea unless of course she was left in the care of Jane because we all know Jane is the mum friend of the group.

Lina chuckled. "I need help decorating for the party tonight. Could you possibly come over and help me out? You can bring Kitty if you want." She said, walking into the restroom so she could do her hair and makeup. "This is the biggest party of the year and I can't be caught with shitty ass decorating." She muttered, plugging her straightener in. This whole party thing had her stressed out as fuck but it was all gonna be ok.. right? She didn't have time to ask herself those kind of questions- she just needed to get herself ready and she needed to decorate quickly. She had two hours until the party and she honestly didn't think that was enough time to get her dorm and herself ready.

Cathy sighed, her look of annoyance fading. Hey, at least she was needed for something. "Alright then, I'll be there. Just know I'm bringing Kitty and she'll probably just sleep on your couch or something." She said, walking over to her closet to grab a dress. She put her phone down, facing the ceiling so she could get dressed. After putting her dress on, she slid on a pair of sandals and picked her phone back up before walking over to Kitty to wake her up. She felt bad that she had to wake poor Kitty but y'know, she would just end up passed out on Lina's couch anyways. Anyways, Cathy hung up on Lina and put her phone in the pocket of her dress.

Kitty groaned, a frown appearing on her face. "Cathyyyy- I'm tired.. Why'd you wake me up?" the blonde asked, sitting up and holding her arms out in a way that said 'gimme a hug.' Kitty honestly just wanted to vibe with her girlfriend but she knew she wasn't gonna be able to do that until later since Cathy looked like she was going somewhere. "Where are we going? Somewhere fun? The mall?" She asked, a dorky smile on her face. She was really curious, what can I say? "I can go in a hoodie and sweatpants, right?"  She questioned, being that she was in one of Cathy's hoodies and sweatpants. She was literally too lazy to get a decent outfit on so this was just gonna have to do. Not that anyone minded though, it was honestly kinda wholesome how she always walked around in the most comfy clothes without a care about what others thought about her.

Cathy giggled before replying. "Don't get too excited, we're just going to Lina's dorm to help decorate. Sorry to burst your bubble." She said, pulling the shorter girl into a hug. "You can wear whatever you want, Lina isn't gonna care one bit." Cathy said, plopping down next to Kitty. "I love you, Kat, but we've gotta hurry. You should probably bring something to eat. I think there's some ramen in the pantry. I'll make it for you if you want." She smiled, getting up off the bed. She knew Kat loved ramen so that's the reason she suggested it. "Also, I totally forgot to tell you that I bought you a new pair of chopsticks and I bought you a stuffed animal. They're in a bag in the living room." She said, her smile spreading further across her face as she knew how happy this would make Kat.

Kitty sighed. "Ok, love. Ramen sounds good- but like- when does it not." She giggled, gasping when she heard what Cathy said. "WAIT- SERIOUSLY?! THANK YOUUUU! IM GONNA GO CHECK THEM OUT!" And with that, Kat was racing to the living room, practically falling over when she made it over to the huge bag. It seemed there was more in there than what Cathy had said. "CATHY! WHAT ELSE DID YOU GET ME?!" She asked excitedly, jumping up and down as if she had to wait for Cathy to get there before she could open the bag and see what was in it but she kinda just wanted to do that because like y e s.

Cathy laughed, following Kitty into the living room. "You can open the bag, Kitten. I'll go get your ramen started." She said, then making her way to the kitchen. She quickly pranced over to the pantry and grabbed one of the packages of ramen. She measured out some water, opening up the ramen and pouring it in. She then put it in the microwave and waited for it to beep. As she waited, she grabbed herself a glass of water and took w few sips because hydration is k e y. Anyways, as the microwave went off, she heard Kat screech. She knew that meant Kat was really happy and excited.

Yep, Kitty was hella happy. "THANK YOU SO MUCH CATHY! I LOVE YOU!" She yelled before running to their room to try on her stuff. Cathy had gotten her the Celestia Ludenburg dress and wig, a Danganronpa shirt, and a cute lil pleated skirt. After about ten minutes of trying to get her dress and wig on, Kitty finally got it and walked out of their room, making her way over to Cathy. "How do I look, love?"  She  questioned, twirling around as she spoke. She looked amazing, obviously, which she knew, she just wanted Cathy's opinion. Kat's favourite part of  the whole cosplay was the wig. It looked amazing on her and she knew it. It may sound smug but she knew how great she looked and absolutely no one could change her mind.

Cathy's jaw dropped. "You look gorgeous, Kat!" The girl said, "here's your ramen by the way." She smiled awkwardly before reaching into the microwave and grabbing the cup. "Want it in a mug?" She asked, putting the cup down on the counter next to her. "So, you going to Lina's in your Celestia cosplay?" She teased, knowing Kat probably would. Not that she minded one bit, it was adorable.

Kitty blushed a bit. "Thanks, Cath." She murmured, leaning forward to kiss Cathy's cheek. "I'm good, also, yes, I'll be going in cosplay." She said, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "Anyways, we should get going now, huh? It's 4:02 pm." She murmured as she glanced at the watch on her wrist that was ever so slightly too big. Cathy had bought that for her as well. Come to think of it, most of the things she owned Cathy had bought for her and most of the things Cathy owned Kat had bought her.

A/N: THEY'LL GET TO LINA'S DORM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER- I PROMISE 😭 🤚🏻 I JUST NEEDED SOMETHING TO PUT OUT SO HERE, HAVE IT. IT SUCKS.