Chapter 3 - High School Drama...

3rd POV

"Alright students settle down we have some new students" Ms. Bustier calmed her chattering class down and they all shut up. Mari and her gang stepped in and all eyes were immediately on them.

"Okay will you please introduce yourselves to the class" Ms. Bustier told them and Mari started.

"Alright then. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and these are my friends. Juleka Couffaine is beside me here and this is her brother Luka Couffaine. Beside him is his girlfriend Kagami Tsuguri and those two fake glaring at each other are Alix Kubdel and Kim Le Chien". She introduced every one of them with a blank expression like she was bored.

They saw an ombre-haired girl with glasses raise her hand to ask a question and the teacher let her. "My name is Alya and do you mind if I ask you guys something?"

"Sure, what is it?" Kagami asked with a raised brow.

"Well from your names you guys are French, well some of you, so why didn't you come here before?"

"Yeah well we're French, but Kagami here is Japanese and Marinette is half- Chinese and we haven't come here before cause we just moved here from America" the pink-haired tomboy answered her and they nodded.

"I'm you teacher Ms. Bustier. Thank you for the introductions, you can seat in any of the available seats. I'll be right back" the teacher stepped out and the gang separated. Mari sat beside Alya, Alix beside a girl with dreadlocks, Kim behind her and beside another boy with glasses. Juleka sat behind Kim with a blond girl wearing pink beside her while Luka and Kagami took their seats behind Mari and Alya with Ivan and Nathaniel behind them.

{I moved Ivan to sit beside Nathaniel and everyone brace yourself cos Chloe's about to show up. She wasn't in the class before}

"Hey I'm Alya Cesaire and this is Nino Lahiffe" Alya re-introduced herself to the bluenette and Nino turned to face them.

"Hi, Marinette. Do you guys mind showing my friends and me around the school later?"

"No problem dudette, happy to help" Nino smiled at her and she said thanks, then popped a piece of gum from her bag into her mouth and chewed it silently as the duo watched her.

"So, can you tell us a little more about yourself? You seem like the type who doesnt follow the rules" Alya asked Mari who turned her head towards her with a slightly bored expression.

"That's because we don't. Where we come from, we're the baddest people around, and also Mari-hime doesn't talk to people much, except they're on her good side. So don't get on her bad side" Kagami told them, whispering the last part and they nodded slowly.

Suddenly the door burst open and two girls walked in like they owned the place, one carrying the other's bag. Mari couldn't care less and continued scrolling through her phone, until the blonde saw her and screeched.

"Hey you two! You do realize this is my seat!" Chloe screamed at her and Alya but Mari didn't even look up.

"Can't you see I'm talking to you peasant! Get your butt off of my seat!" the girl screamed again as her redhead companion glared at them. By now the rest of the class was looking at them.

"Hey you, I advice you not to yell at our Marinette, it could end very badly" Alix warned her but the blond just rolled her eyes

"Yeah, she could whoop your ass in two seconds flat" Kim told her and laughed

"Why do you even want this seat anyways, its not like your name is written on it" Kagami asked her

"Do you peasants even know who I am?!"