8

We reach the pit and Snake carries me to his room. I open my eyes and I ask, "We are at the pit already?"

Snake mumbles, "We are, baby."

I move in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist and I ask, "Are we packing a bag and leaving after we eat and shower?"

He nods and sets me on the floor. He then signs, “You’ll meet the Blind Master and the Soft Master. They know about you and I was telling them about training you the way I was trained. They have been wanting to meet you for a while. We’ve been busy. They also want me to meet one of the Aprentices. Her name is Jinx, she’s Storm Shadow’s cousin.”

I took off my suit and his jaw dropped and I walk over to him and pull him down and kiss him passionately and say, “No one can interupt us now.”

He smirks and pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly and I take off the top part of his suit and run my hands down his muscular chest and trace his abs. He kisses down my neck and to that spot and he sucks on it and I moan and he sucks a bit harder and I arch my back, which pushes my chest into his. I undo my bra and he moves down to those and I moan as he sucks on them. He moves back up to my lips and kisses me and moves us to the bed. I undo the bottom of his suit and get it off and he climbs on top of me and I smile at him and kiss him. He grinds against me and I moan loudly and he smirks and kisses me to swallow it so no one can hear us. He takes the rest of our clothes off and his fingers travel down from my waist and trace my clit and I moan and he sees how wet I am and he raises his eyebrows and I shrug. He slides in and my eyes roll into the back of my head and I moan, “Snake, faster, please.”

He pounds the shit outta me after that. He has me screaming and he kisses me and gets a little rougher with his thrusts. My mouth drops in an ‘o’ shape and I can’t get any sound out and he smirks and speeds back up and my eyes shoot open. I grip his back and scratch the hell outta it and he pounds me harder and I scream again and he mumbles, “Baby, go.”

I come undone and he does also right after I do and we collapse on the bed and I say, “Damn. You are an animal.”

He smirks and signs, ‘Was it good?’

I roll on top of him and say, “It was amazing.”

I give him a minute or two and I straddle his waist and he smirks and pushes me down on him and I ride him fast. He has his hands on my waist and slams me down on his dick and pounds up into me at the same time and we both moan and we come shortly later and I just lay on him and breathe heavily as does he. He’s breathing heavily too. He moves and I moan softly in his ear and I can feel him harden again and he looks and I say, “Let’s go.”

He flips me over and I lean on the pillows and he has a grip on the headboard and without warning he starts a very punishing pace on my pussy that has me screaming bloody murder and cleching him and he’s clenching his jaw. I placed my arms around his neck and kissed him as he destroyed me once again. We both come back down from our highs once again and he says while panting, “Wow. You wore me out.”

I smile at him and say, ”We wore out each other.”

I cuddle into him and he smiles and kisses the top of my head and I say, “That was definitely worth the wait. How’s your back?”

He signs “Fine. I can handle a few scratches.”

I say, “I have ten fingers and a strong grip. It’s more than a few, babe.”

We hear a knock and I say, “Who is it?”

Scarlett says, “It’s Scarlett. Do you wanna eat with me before you go?”