Chapter 17.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Its healed" Farlan mumbled in surprise as he looked to the scar on his side, only seeing the white line of the scar left on his skin.

"Because time has passed since that night" A twelve year old boy spoke, stepping out of Miku portal as he was allowed to walk around even as just a familiar. 

"You died" Farlan frowned.

"But I was the only one to die who you and your sister trusted with their lives, I'm the only one who could become your familiar even If I am just a copy of the real him" Little Levi answered, walking into the magical circle with ease.

"And my sister" Farlan asked, looking to his friend.

"Alive but older, your a lot older then the form you stand in but it seems you might stay like this a little bit as your power grows within you. A safety measure one might call it" Little Levi replied as he stopped before Farlan.

"I wish to see her, I must know if she truly alive or did they take her too. She wouldn't leave me behind like I wouldn't leave her behind .. please tell me, she still lives not as a familiar but as she was"  Farlan whispered desperately as he placed his hands on little Levi shoulders.

"I live brother, I have many answers to give, some I fear you may not like" Mikasa voice filled the air and everyone turned as she popped out of the portal alone, standing at the edge of the magical circle.

"You have grown, how do I know your not a fake" Farlan asked uneasy as he looked to the older women who spoke and looked like his baby sister but the last he saw of his sister she was only ten. 

"And I really liked these jeans" Mikasa frowned before bending over slightly, using a pocket knife to cut the trousers leg around her left thigh where the arrow shot threw it all those  years ago. An ugly scar stained her thigh, both sides proving it was a clear shot.

"Yeesh, why didn't you tell me you got hurt" Little Levi huffed as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Your not my mom" Mikasa shot back with ease earning a glare from the twelve year old. 

"I can whip your ass even as a familiar" Little Levi threatened earning Mikasa to roll her eyes. 

"What happened, I felt my life leave my body .. I could hear your cries and then everything went dark and numb" Farlan asked as he walked towards his sister who kneeled down.

"Its best we discuss it in a safer place, other magical beings would have felt you being teleported here and awoken your power. Its not safe, not while your still waking up once again" Mikasa sighed, pushing some of her hair behind her ear.

"Are we still monsters" Farlan asked with slight fear.

"Trust me, you are no monster no matter how many will curse us .. You have a pure heart unlike any other human in this world" Mikasa promised her brother, taking his small hands in hers.

"We best leave my princess, they coming" Miku spoke as he popped out of the portal making Mikasa nod.

"And those people, they call themselves as your friends but my baby sister could never make a single friend in her life, they must be lying" Farlan asked as he crossed his arms, looking to Mikasa old workmates.

"Ha, he still has no faith in your skills of friendships" Little Levi laughed back earning a glare from Mikasa.

"We don't truly need a familiar you know" Mikasa warned slightly making little Levi shrug.

"I already died once already, second won't be so bad. I'll be a pro by now" Little Levi shot back as he walked over to Mikasa.

"Well Sister, are they here to kill us or not" Farlan asked, rising an eyebrow.

"And he meant to be the kind and gentle one, sure you haven't gotten each other names mixed up" Miku mumbled beside his portal. 

"He does ask a needed question, are they on our side or an enemy to us" Little Levi replied, turning to the group of Mikasa ex workmates.

"I don't know, are you" Mikasa asked unsure, meeting with Levi eyes.

"I won't know until I've learnt the truth but even then I don't think I could ever kill you" Levi answered, keeping eye contact with her and showing how honest his words were.

"Thank you" Mikasa whispered, she knew she couldn't kill him even if she had too.

"Princess, they almost upon us" Miku warned in slight panic, the young prince was in no shape to defend himself or run for so many enemies after his power and life. 

"Right, time to go bi-lit - brother" Mikasa muttered, glancing to her big brother who was now little.

"Smooth" Little Levi whispered sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

"Where are we going" Farlan asked as he walked beside his sister.

"Not a clean fucking inn that for sure" Little Levi snapped back making Mikasa slap his arm.

"Will you stop" Mikasa huffed back.

"Make me" Little Levi snap back.

"Great, I have two brats to babysit now" Mikasa grumbled as she entered the portal first, Farlan following behind.

Neither seeing little Levi come to a stop, freezing as he met with a pair of raven eyes staring at him, something linking them without either knowing it. A soundless lock being broke and their eyes grew wide and the world around them turned black.