2

'We paint white roses red, each shade from a different persons head. The normals they make me afraid, the crazies they make me feel sane.'
"You think I'm psycho?"
Hermione nodded.
"You think I'm gone?"
Ron nodded.
"Well," a great pause, and a wolffish grin.
"You must think that I'm crazy." Ron laughed. "All the best people are, Seven. All the best people are."
Hermione giggled and Harry smiled.
"AHHHHH!"
"Tik tok, time is up, they found the body after the dump!" Harry whispered.
They walked into the hall, the body of Cornelius Fudge half shown and everyone standing around it in terror.
Harry stayed blank, Hermione put a fake terror mask on, and Ron tried not to laugh, failing a bit.
"He's dead!" Some hufflepuff shouted.
Harry noticed Malfoy, who was looking as perfect as always.
He didn't even seem surprised or scared to see the body.
Had he known?
Impossible!
But...had he?
Harry nudged Hermione with his shoulder.
"Hmm?"
"One drop on my tongue. I'll take a little taste for fun. In the kitchen when it starts to kick in."
Hermione nodded and Ron shrugged before he screamed.
"AHH! HES DEAD! HES DEAD! SOMEONE HELP!"
Ron 'fainted' creating a distraction as Harry and Hermione snuck away, to the kitchens of course.
Harry added one drop of the poison to the tea, Hermione keeping watch.
It should kill the headmaster a lot quicker.
They snuck out of the kitchen, hopefully unnoticed and slipped back to where Ron had 'fainted'.
The house elves should bring the man his tea soon.
"Is he alright?!" Hermione faked shock.
"He'll be fine, ms granger." Mcgonagall said.
"A-and the b-body?" She stuttered.
"It will be taken care of."
Ron sat up, and grumbled a bit before standing and leaning on Hermione.
They went to leave, walking out and laughing when the door closed.
"I'll catch up, I want to stop by the library for something." Harry said.
"Don't fall in the rabbit hole." Ron said before chuckling with Hermione and heading towards gryffindor tower.
Harry started towards the library, set on getting a certain book before the day ended or dinner started.
He stopped in his tracks after a voice.
"Some show back there, Potter. Hanging the minister in the middle of public? Honestly reckless, or brave. I can't decide."
Harry looked at Malfoy, in all his glory of his folded arms with the smirk on his face.
Harry stayed quiet for a moment, trying to decide if he should engage in the conversation.
"Sometimes white roses red is needed. Those around prefer the change of color."
Malfoy hummed.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Though I would like to say something, Potter."
Harry hummed at him and watched as the boy turned around.
"That was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You're so deliciously attractive when you're covered in the blood of someone else, Potter."
The squeak of his shoes was heard as he left Harry standing gobsmacked in the hall.
Malfoy found his murderous advances attractive?
Damn, he had issues.
Because he thought that Malfoy watching him murder someone, was probably one of the most erotic thoughts he could have.
Damnit...
Harry had issues too.
He was fine with it.
Because if it meant there's a chance to have Malfoy, oh he'd kill anyone he asked.
Publicly.
And he'd definitely enjoy it.