Training

A.N. Hi guys. If you happen to enjoy this story, I also have another one called 'I am Natalia Alianova  Romanova'. Enjoy.

Lita's POV

I was so proud. So proud. I am the only girl in my training group of 26. And the youngest. At first my Supervising Officer was really mad at Fury for putting a 13 year old girl in a group of 16-17 year old boys. But he soon got over that when within the first month of my training, I was the one who won the martial arts contest, the boxing contest and the wrestling contest. Then came that fateful day. 

The top 10 students of the class, including me, were officially introduced to Training Team Eta- Training Team H. Our first task was a contest. We were brought to the room of a former agent, who had sadly sacrificed themselves for SHIELD and the War. It was a small room. We had 10 minutes to find a single piece of paper that would have one letter on it- R. It took me 7.3 minutes to find it. 

I was about to open it when one of the boys came right up and snatched it. Let's put it like this, he didn't have it long. I took it to Fury. He told me to open it. I did. And when I saw what it was, I was never happier to of found it.

Sorry it's short. I thought this was more an introduction than a full chapter. I will right short-ish chapters as I'm not good at writing really long ones, so I apologise for that.