Introduction

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to the Tralla Awards. If you're wondering what does Tralla mean? It means stars from the word Estrella (Spanish) and Tala (Tagalog).

All humans are allowed to join here as long as you are 15+ because we allow mature content here. But if you think you're mature enough, you can dm me and we will discuss about it.

We are also looking for people to judge, so if you want to judge you can dm me and we'll talk about it.

Important Rules!

No bullying

Once we heard that you degrade or bully your fellow contestants, you will be immediately disqualified and you'll never be able to join our future contest. If one of your fellow contestants bully you or talk bad about you, you can report them to me with proof and I will immediately disqualify that person.

👏🏻Follow the rules hun👏🏻

The rules are very simple, it won't even take an hour for you to do it. The rules are important because it keeps everything in order and everything tidy and clean. If you don't follow the rules, you'll be disqualified for this contest and you can still join the future ones.

No Bribing

This is a big NO! You cannot bribe the judges because this contest must be fair and square. You will be immediately disqualified and you'll never be allowed to join our future contest.

🎊You must follow your judge🎊

You will be disqualified if you unfollowed this account or your judge's account during the competition. I warned you!

~Rules/Qualification~

- Follow your judges account and comment or vote on their work for at least 20 chapters.

- Add this book to your library so you'll be notified whenever we update.

- Follow this account (if you like)

- Mention the authors that would like to join here. The more the merrier!

- Your book must have at least 10 chapters to judge.

- Only books that have 5k reads below are qualified.

-Your story must be in English, Taglish, Spanglish, or Tagalog.

-We accept different genres except for poetry, fan fiction, and short stories because we will have a separate contest for that in the future.