0.4

DAMN YOU GUYS KEPT REQUESTING FOR AN UPDATE SO HERE IT IS

Michael's POV:

I couldn't stop crying, it's been five minutes since Calum died and I was a complete mess. He's been my best friend since I could remember, and now he's gone. I quickly go onto Twitter, about to tweet the fans when text pops up in the chat.

Taylor7249: Don't tell your fans, tell find out soon enough:)

I angrily slam my phone down on the table, I rest my head in my hands and run my fingers through my hair. They deserved to know about Calum, the poor lad was murdered before his nineteenth birthday for fucks sake!

"Guys," Ashton speaks up, everyone's eyes are red from crying. "One of us needs to confess to posting the video."

"How do they know it was one of us? I wasn't there at that party that night, and I'm sure as hell no one else was either. Right?" Vy asks, everyone nods except for me and Luke. They glare at us.

"Luke, it was you, wasn't it?" Ashton asked, I could hear the anger in his voice.

"No! It wasn't me I swear! Yes, I was at that party, but I left when it started getting bad!" Luke defends himself, he looks at me.

"I left right after him, especially when the drugs were being passed around." I say, it was true, I did leave when people started doing drugs.

"Ugh, we're getting no where with this!" Vy screamed, she stands up and grabs something from under her desk.

"I'm going to go tie up my bedroom door, I have the volume turned up all the way, so if something happens just call my name." Vy informs us, we watch as she disappears.

"If it wasn't any of us, who would have posted it?" Kate asked, tugging on her blonde hair.

"I don't know, it could be any of us, it's just that someone won't confess." Ashton sighs, we hear a scream.

Taylor7249: Looks like Vy has volunteered to play in my game:)

this chapter was a little boring, soz

Also if you're wondering here's the cast, I'm uploading this on my phone so I don't know how to do the cast thing.

5SOS as Themselves

Chloë Grace Mortez as Kate Manson

India Eisley as Vy Hartman

BIG LOVES XX