1~Meeting The Rat

*3rdperson

The Gladers all watched with different levels of guilt, fear, and anger as Rae was rolled away on a cot once they landed at their destination. Both Thomas and Newt struggled against the people dressed in black to go with her.

"Ah. Lets all just take a deep breath and calm down. You are all safe now." A new man walked up to the group, "My names Janson and I am the director here. Here," he spread his arms out, "Is where we save children like you from the clutches of WICKED." He started walking, urging the group to follow him. They started walking through the warehouse like structure.

"We find children like you, get them healthy again, and then we send them off to the safe place. Ah, watch your heads." He motioned to some sparks that were falling from a wielder.

"Hey! Hey, where are you taking Rae? I want to see her."

"Oh she just has to do some physical and mental rehab, she will be fine and come back to you very soon."

"What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean." Newt muttered to Thomas.

"We will run some test on you, make sure you are perfectly healthy. Then you guys can eat, and we will show you to your rooms." Janson continued, "But first, lets do something about that smell."