BIO

Name: Y/n Alan Wayne

Codename: Batman

DOB: February 19th, 1974 

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 210 lbs

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality:

(Façade): Somewhat arrogant, irresponsible, intelligent, playboy-ish, self-absorbed

(True Personality): Serious, cold, dark, selfless, brave, intelligent, caring (sometimes)

Likes: Alfred, patrolling Gotham, taking down criminals, Diana Prince, Selina Kyle, protecting the innocent, Jim Gordon

Dislikes: Killing, criminals, rapists, murderers, those who harm the innocent or those he cares about, most if not all of his rogues gallery, Superman (initially)

Skills and Abilities:

Peak Human Conditioning: Y/n Wayne, through intense training and specialized dieting, represents the pinnacle of human physical prowess all of which have naturally heightened his abilities to the highest levels of human conditioning. Some of his regular workout feats are bench pressing, squatting, and performing weighted pull-ups, as well as pulling and dragging heavy plates of an excess of a couple thousand pounds, to name a few. While biologically human, his physical capabilities are all at peak physical perfection resulting in nigh-superhuman physical prowess, far exceeding that of even Olympic-level athletes, making him immensely physically powerful by normal human standards. Throughout his many years as the Batman, Y/n has often defeated opponents whose size, strength, or other powers greatly exceeded his own. Y/n has spent most of his life in pursuit of physical perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination.

Peak Human Strength: Batman's strength allows him to physically overpower combatants, including elite-trained humans and extraterrestrial troops. As he prepared to face a certain alien, Y/n underwent an extremely intense exercise regimen to increase his strength to an almost superhuman level. Hence, Batman is capable of effortlessly lifting and hurling humans like ragdolls over his head over more than 25 feet across a warehouse, knock out Harley Quinn with a single punch while underwater, send enemies flying several meters with a single punch or kick, kick an assault rifle in half, slam through solid walls and reinforced glass, throw people into walls hard enough to break through them, and effortlessly dislocating limbs with a single twist. He's been shown capable of punching people hard enough to send them headfirst into the floorboards and even smashing through plastered wood and brick walls and floors. His strength also extends to his legs, easily allowing him to jump several meters into the air, over a large crate, while slamming a man into it after lifting them with him, and easily jump an into the air from his Batwing, smashing a steel-framed window with little resistance. Moreover, when wearing his Armored Batsuit, his peak human strength is augmented by 28 times, reaching considerable superhuman levels, effectively allowing him to exert about 29 tons of force.