New beginning: Not the end

The room arrangements were changed again because Sora was joining them too so she took a whole room alone which made the members quite jealous of her.

This time Junhoe, hanbin and Jinhwan were roomed together. Jinhwan was already asleep and Junhoe was awake to write some poems while hanbin just came out of the shower.

He walked and sat on the bed beside him.

"So how are you doing nowadays? Are you happy that you finally got to fulfill your dream?" Junhoe turned around and asked out of nowhere. Hanbin wondered if he was a little tipsy because when Junhoe was drunk, he loved talking philosophically with others especially Hanbin.

Hanbin nodded "Yeah...but there are many more things I dream about to do and achieve so I will keep moving forward"

"Thank you" Junhoe whispered quietly that Hanbin nearly didn't get it.

"For?"

Now Junhoe looked up in Hanbin's eyes that reflected Junhoe himself in it. "For not giving up, for staying strong and especially for coming back. Thank you"

Hanbin was taken a back because he never expected to hear those words, aleast not from him but again what do you expect from a poet? Hanbin was thinking for quite a long time but suddenly snapped out when Junhoe shuffled closer and hugged him.

Hanbin hesitated at first but still wrapped his arms around the younger. It wasn't the first time Junhoe had hugged him but the emotions he felt through the hug was something he never felt. That made it more special.

"Goodnight, hyung and again happy birthday" Junhoe whispered and broke the hug walking off to him bed.

"Thank you. Good night" he softly said and laid down.

Jinhwan on the other side, clutched his bed sheets and smiled so big that his cheeks probably hurted but still he felt so happy for both of them. He knew Junhoe was never the one to express his feelings and it made him more happy knowing Junhoe initiated the first step even though he didn't even took a drop of beer.

~~~~

Hanbin wasn't able to sleep because he felt that if today ends then tomorrow comes and everyone will again, go to their work and remain busy. He felt scared that it might not stay the same anymore. The distance might affect their friendship.

But then again he convinced himself because he somehow knew though they had to bid farewell and walk on their own path, their 'Goodbye' didn't mean last farewell but instead it meant 'I'll see you soon but till then I will always be there to support you from somewhere around the world'.

Hanbin closed his eyes and gently smiled thinking about all the good and bad times they had went through together. They were more closer then their actual families and the times they spent laughing, crying, joking, bickering, all of it were such a special moments that he wanted to treasure it forever.

Because simply, He loved them.
_________________________

A/n: I miss the old iKON alot when Hanbin was their like a scary Tiger-Bin, Jinhwan a sexy fairy, Jiwon a swaggy bunny, Yunhyeong a passionate anchovy, Junhoe wierd but cute baby giant, Donghyuk a sweet beautiful angle and Chanwoo a doe-eyed savage maknae. But, now it all feels different. Honestly speaking, I m sad but I m more happy because Hanbin is back and now more free like a 'wind' which he wished for and also the other members are doing well. There is nothing more than I wish for, then their genuine smiles. The bond of brotherhood they shared together will never fade away because it is more stronger then anything that comes across their way.

A small fanart for them💕