0.5

↥ A/n: not me listening to a kpop soft n chill playlist to help me concentrate on m writing and the first song being nap of a star by txt.

Renjun took the plates over to the table and sat down across from Jisung. 

"Tell me how it tastes," Renjun said, watching Jisung as he took a bite. 

Jisung widened his eyes then stuck his thumb up. "Mm, this is good, but it was probably because of my great sauce making skills." 

Renjun reached across the table then punched Jisung in the arm then laughed.

"So, Renjun," Jisung began while he ate his food. 

"Hmm?"

"Do you actually like me?"

Renjun smiled a little, confused slightly. "yea, why else would I ask you on a date?"

"I don't know, I just never thought you showed must interest in me before at school."

"Psshh, you are so blind, I was always flirting with you, I really like you. I have since sixth grade. When played tag with me that one day. That is when I knew I was ga and I was in love. Now the real question is..Do You like me?"

Jisung looked at him, hesitating a bit. "W-well I don't know. It is kinda complicated."

"What do you mean it is complicated, it is a yes or no question Jisung."

Jisung stood up from the table then walked up to Renjun. 

He bent down to his level then put his lips against Renjun's for a quick second before he let go. 

"Does that answer your question?" Jisung aksed, blushing like crazy. 

Renjun nodded happily then cupped Jisung's face, planting small kisses all over his face.