•1•

⚠️Trigger Warnings!⚠️
•Character death
•Swearing

Date: January 3

TenmaPOV

Another Great Day! As me and my f*cking father will go to the mall and make me so-called-fabulous again! My father signed me up for a fashion show coming up this January 7, And im so sick of doing this! I want to jump off the rooftop and die! I can't take this-

"Are you listening Matsukaze?" My father said coldly.
"Y-yes father!" I said back.
"Very well, go to your room and get enough rest, we have a contest to join in!" My father said.

As like my father said, I went to my room, locked the door for my safety and went to bed. I closed my eyes and hoping that if I woke up, I have a great family and all that happened is just a dream...

•Next Morning•

Time & Date: January 4, 4:00am

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up, then I looked at my digital clock beside me. Its 4:01am already, eh? Its still early, Im going to look around outside for a moment, Father won't notice right?

I got up my bed, went through my closet to find clothes, And opened my door quietly.

•Outside•

''Yes...Refreshing air..!'' I said to myself

It is really a refreshing air, my father won't allow me to go outside because he said its to 'Dangerous' out here, But where's the 'Dangerous' thing he's saying? I see nothing than the Tree's and Plants swaying from the air, The sun slowly rising-

...Wait...

'The sun is rising! I have to go back!' I thought then i ran back to the house, got in my room, and pretended that im still asleep.

Time: 10:30am

KyozukePOV

I was knocking at my son's door, but he wasn't answering.

"Matsukaze Tenma! Open this door right now!" I shouted, it can be heard by the hallways between the left and the right.

"Wait for a sec Dad! Your too impatient!" Tenma said to me.

"Well i wouldn't be inpatient if you are so slow!" I said back to him.

"..." He didn't answered to me, then i have no other choice then, I was about to broke the door down then....

*BANG*

•TenmaPov•

Everything was hazy and in slow motion, I tried to run but it was too late...I felt something going out of my head...And then i passed out.

•T.B.C•

A/N: Heyyyy! Im back with iego stories!! I can only post a chapter one time in a week! so i hope you enjoyed this story!