My Powers

Somewhere far away from the X-tower, inside a forest was a girl barely not able to move a inch forward, lying unconscious on the ground, the beautiful moonlight shined on her bruised face.
She attempted to open her eyes and tried to stand up but ended up failing.

"Its all because of me, I should stay away from this place or i may even kill the people of this place" she muttered.

"Where the hell are you?" A women's voice came, not far from where the girl was lying on the ground.

The girl's eyes widened with fear
"She's here, i need to go out of here" she tried to stand up again but she couldn't and fainted but before she closed her eyes she could see a man's silhouette.

The man carried her on his arms

"It feels terrible for me to see you like this"

He carried the girl far away from where the women was finding her. He took her inside a cave and placed her there. He took a few dry leaves and some twigs together and made a small bonfire in order to keep the girl and himself warm from the cold night.
From his bag which he was carrying he pulled out a small box which was actually a first aid kit and started treating her wounds.
After treating her wounds. The man took out a small book from the bag and started writing something on it.
After he wrote he kept the book and also a box next to where the girl was sleeping.

He went away and left the girl alone over there.
It was soon morning.

The girl opened her eyes and got up and looked around a bit scared. She noticed the small box and a book near her.
She opened the box to find out some food there in it, she kept it aside and opened the notebook. There was a note written in it for her. It read

Dear Rinne, do not be afraid I am just helping you. You discovered that you have powers of distruction and your not able to control them. Let me give you an advice, Do not let fear or anger come over you. Once you fear or get angry, you powers will lose control and it will cause harm to the people or the place around you. Try to use this power in order to protect your loved once.
Take care of yourself, and eat the food which I left for you ^_^.

Rinne's POV

Why does this handwriting feel so familar. Who could've helped me last night?
Why is all this happening to me ?. I wanna go home. Tears had started rolling down my face. I wonder if Lisa and the others are safe.
Uh..what? I started feeling my powers. Its going to happen again. I read again what the letter said it warned me to control my fear and anger.
I remember Mom  saying me once "that thinking about happy thoughts  will make fear go away" . It was a time when  our whole family visted the summer festival together, there were many so many stalls and we even visted the ghost house, after coming back the ghost house i was really sacred at that time mom told me those words.

I started remembering about the time  which i spent with my family and friends all those happy memories which we made together.
I felt the power reduce in me. Soon it went down.

I took the box which i had kept beside me. Luckily there was a small spoon in the box, i ate the food which was given to me. I left the box there and only took the notebook with me and went out of the cave.
I need to learn about what this power can do.
One thing is for sure that fear and anger will make my powers rise.

----------‐----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter everyone
I won't be able to update for the next few days because i have many assignments to complete and also my exams are coming up.
I assure you all that as soon as my exams get over I'll update the next chapter.
And thank you all for showing your love to this book.
Love you all💗

By Mia😘