A Lesson

Mature Content in this chapter.

George unlocked the door to the flat quickly, Fred following in after him with Lila in his arms giggling and red-faced.

"Fred Weasley! I am perfectly capable of Apparating on my own two feet!" Lila scoffed, a grin on her face as he set her down in the hall.

"Do you reckon that would've been as fun, George?" Fred said, grinning back at her.

"Absolutely not." George spoke, smirking and taking a step forward so Lila felt keenly aware of the fact that there was not much distance at all between her back and the wall.

Lila swallowed hard, the laugh gone from her throat as she felt the mood turn quickly and her skin grow hot. She looked up at George, who's warm brown eyes were fixed on hers, his gaze gone hungry as he stared at her. Lila was shocked at how suddenly dominant and intimidating George appeared, and she marveled at the fact that she managed to stay standing as he took another step toward her, bringing his hand to rest on her hip.

"I think I might need to teach you a little lesson for letting Fred get to you first, Lila." George's voice had quickly gone husky, and Lila watched wide-eyed over his shoulder as Fred leaned back against the opposite wall smiling as if he was enjoying a show.

She felt like all the breath had been sucked out of her lungs as her eyes moved back to George's, "What do you mean?"

His free hand came up to lift her chin as he pulled her hips closer to him, stretching her neck as he spoke, "I don't know how my brother was with you last time, but you should know I won't go easy on you. No matter how sweet I am." 

She stared back at him helplessly, her body shaking as she waited for his next words.

"Now be a good girl, turn around, and bend over with your hands against the wall." He spoke, the teasing tone of his voice causing a twinge of arousal deep in her stomach. She did as he said, turning around slowly and reaching out to place her palms against the wall as she bent at the hips. Her face burned as she felt George's hand cup her ass, and as he removed it she heard him murmur a quick spell, feeling her clothes come off all at once.

George looked down at her as she stood naked in front of him, her ass presented to him perfectly, and let out a nearly imperceptible groan. He heard his brother speak from over his shoulder and turned to see Fred stroking himself as he watched the two of them.

"Isn't it a lovely sight, Georgie?" Fred said, his tone teasing as he fueled the already growing possessiveness in his brother at the fact that he'd seen and done it all already. Normally the two of them didn't care much, but Fred knew George had been keen on Lila for years. So had he, of course, but George had been the one to notice her first.

George turned back to Lila, eyes glinting as gripped both her hips in his hands, sliding his palm across the curve of her ass, "You tell me if I do anything you can't handle, Lila." His tone was softer, but held an edge that made her shiver.

"Yes, George." She replied breathlessly, and gasped as she felt him crack his hand down on her ass, the pain of the blow fanning the fire in her core.

He smacked her ass again, his hand reddening the sensitive skin, and he leaned forward to wrap his hand around her exposed neck and whisper in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you forget all about the other night with my brother," His hand cracked down on the other side of her ass, "And only then will we both fuck you together, understood?"

It was all she could manage to whisper a desperate 'Yes' in response as he rubbed his palm against the stinging skin of her ass, her eyes half-closed in anticipation. She heard George utter another charm, and she realized she couldn't move her hands from the wall even if she wanted to, her fingers incapable of moving a single centimeter from where they were fixed.

George unbuttoned his trousers, pressing his foot against the inside of her ankle to force her to spread her legs wider, and rubbed his head up and down her slickening sex, "Beg for it, Lila." He spoke his hand reaching around to gently rub her clit.

"Please," She gasped, her voice ragged.

"Do you think that was good enough, Fred?" George asked, still rubbing her gently, just enough to tease her.

"She begged harder for me the other night." Fred replied, goading his brother as he watched the exchange hungrily, stroking up and down his own length.

George's hand cracked down on her ass sharply and he wrapped her hair around his hand, pulling her head back toward him, "That just won't do, Lila. Beg like you mean it."

"Please George, fuck me. Fuck me so hard I can't think." She exclaimed, desperately rocking her hips back toward him.

George slammed his hips home, burying himself in her to the hilt all at once and making her scream out in pleasure, "That's more like it."

His thrusts were heavy and fast, shaking Lila to her core as she moaned, her back almost painfully arched as he kept hold of her hair. His other hand gripped her hip, slamming her ass back toward him with every jerk of his own hips. She felt like she was nothing but a ball of raw nerves, every inch of her body overwhelmed with the feeling of how he rammed into her.

"George!" She screamed, her eyes closing as he slammed himself to the hilt again, rocking his hips to hit all the deepest spots that drove her mad with need.

"That's right, love. Show Fred how you scream my name." George replied, panting as he continued his intense thrusts, his hand leaving her hip for a moment to spank her ass again.

"Fuck, George, it's so good." She moaned, feeling herself winding tight as she neared orgasm.

Fred bit his lip and increased his speed as he watched his brother pounding into her, recognizing the look on her face as she began to unravel, "Watch out, Georgie, I think Lila's going to come."

George pulled her hair sharply, "I don't think so, Lila. You better beg me to let you." He slowed his thrusts, but didn't lessen their intensity, each one hitting deep as she felt herself held back on the edge.

She groaned in frustration, "Please, George." She turned to look over her shoulder and saw on his face that that wasn't enough, "Please let me come, George, I'll do anything." She begged.

George's mouth spread into a grin and he picked up speed again, quickly bringing her back to her peak.

"You're gonna regret that one, Lila." Fred groaned as he watched the exchange, feeling his balls tighten as he neared his own orgasm.

"Come for me, love." George said, his voice nearly a growl, and Lila felt herself tumble over the edge all at once, screaming out.

As her knees started to give out from the orgasm, George grabbed both of her hips to hold her up and plowed into her, throwing his head back with a groan and hearing Fred let out a moan in unison behind him as they both came. Lila panted heavily as she felt him slip free of her, and with a word from him her hands came unstuck from the wall as she collapsed backward into his arms.

"Good girl, Lila." George murmured as he stroked her hair, carrying her over to the sofa and cradling her in his lap.

"Very good." Fred echoed, following and standing in front of them, looking down at her, "Just one more thing."

She looked up at him with heavy-lidded eyes and he held out his hand, "Clean up the mess you made me make. Lick."