Weakened By Arguments

Iris saw Blixer, and he cared for him, trying to warm up to Blixer. "Hey, uh, Blix, I got you a small flower, to warm this place up." Iris mumbled, and he set the corrupted flower on the small desk next to Blixer's bed.

"Thanks Iris, I owe you one." Blixer mumbled, and he smiled weakly at Iris. The purple shape got closer to Blixer and he sat down next to the pink leader. Cube stepped into the room, Lythorus at his side.

"Blixer, I thought you can't corrupt anything anymore, what happened here?" Lythorus asked, glaring at Blixer.

"It's the last of the corrupted flowers, I wanted to give it to Blixer." Iris hissed and he glared at Lythorus. Blixer look down and he closed his eyes, yawning. Lythorus rolled his eyes and he snorted.

"Right, and I'm Lycanthropy." Lythorus said, sarcastically, and he left. Cube sighed, and he fixed his coat.

"Don't mind Lythorus, he's just mad that Blixer still has a flower under the corruption." Cube said and he gave a small smile to Blixer. Blixer had no reply, and he was curled up for a nap. Iris chuckled and he put the blanket more on Blixer's body, Blixer's hands peeping out.

"There you go, sleep well." Iris mumbled and he smiled at Blixer. Cube nodded in agreement, hoping the best of dreams to the pink leader.

"I wonder, how's he feeling, ever since the part was removed from his head, he's seems really down and weak." Cube said, and he fiddled with his fingers.

"Well, the Tree of Life was part of, maybe even most of, Blixer's life source." Iris replied, and he looked out of Blixer's windows, a Tree of Life outside the hospital doors. Cube sighed, and he saw the light of the Tree of Life, gleaming and shining in Iris's eyes. Blixer turned his body, sleeping on his hands. Iris was snapped back to the world, and he saw that Blixer changed his sleeping position. Cube smiled and he patted Blixer's head softly.