Brian Jones Christmas

It was almost Christmas and Sadie was excitedly bouncing around the home she lived in with her boyfriend Brian Jones. Her blue eyes were sparkling brightly as she hung up the last of the decorations, while her boyfriend didn't really care about the holiday, he allowed Sadie to decorate to keep her happy, so long as he got the final say in how it all looked. She made sure to keep it looking tasteful, softly colored fairy lights hung through the living room and gave it a soft glow, a Christmas tree was set up to one side and glowed with pale blue lights, silver tinsel hung over the branches, and a beautiful angel sat on top the tree holding onto a silver star that had been passed down in her family for years. Besides that, Sadie had hung up a few sprigs of mistletoe around the house and a few more fairy lights hung up in their bedroom to give it a more romantic glow.

The young woman was humming happily and was so focused on cleaning up after herself that she didn't even hear the door open and close as Brian arrived home. She had just bent over to pick up some extra tinsel when she suddenly felt a hand on her lower back that slowly slid upwards. "It looks nice...you didn't go overboard like I thought you would." He said as she stood up straight and turned to face him.

"Of course I didn't, I wanted you to like how it looked." Sadie said as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and smiled sweetly up at him. "I promise that this is all the decorations that will be put up too." She promised with a quick nod of her head before pushing herself up on her tip toes to place a soft kiss on one of his cheeks.

Brian gazed down at her for a moment, face relaxed and at ease as he let himself smile softly down at Sadie before he lightly cleared his throat. "I was talking with Ringo and George the other day and well their wives have been talking about having a get together for Christmas." He said suddenly as he looked away from her and over to the tree, enjoying the fresh smell of pine that it gave off.

"Ohh, I haven't seen them in forever, how are they doing? I really should call Mo and Pattie some time and spend some time with them after the holidays." She asked with a grin, moving back a bit and brushed back a stray lock of hair that had fallen into her face.

"I was actually thinking that we could all have Christmas dinner here. George, Pattie, Ringo, and Mo could all come here and you girls could make the dinner." He said as he looked back at his girlfriend who suddenly had a wide grin on her face. Giving a small smirk, he fully relaxed again now that he knew that she was excited about this. "I'll call and let them know that you would love to." He said before giving her a kiss, just as he was about to walk off, he glanced out the window to see that it had started to softly snow outside.

Following his gaze, Sadie looked out the window and let out a soft gasp, this was the first time that she had seen snow while living in England and it was absolutely beautiful. "Happy Christmas Eve Brian." Sadie said softly as she lightly leaned against him, head resting lightly on his chest.

Brian wrapped his arms around Sadie and let his head rest on top of hers with a smile on his face. "Happy Christmas Eve Sadie." He replied with a soft and content sigh.