CHAPTER 16🤰

Brylee🖌

The Morning After The Baby Shower

I wake up to a big kick in my belly and I wince and get up and look at Masons sleeping face he looks so peaceful sleeping.

I go to the bathroom and do my business and when I come out Masons sitting up in the bed with his back to the headboard.

"Morning" I say and smile at him
"Good morning" he says and gets up from the bed and comes gives me a kiss and goes to the bathroom to do his business.

I go to the closet and get my clothes and I pick a pink shirt with whit strips on it and a pink sweater and black leggings and a pair of brown knee boots.

By the time I'm done Mason is walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Like what you see" he says in a cocky voice I look up at his eyes
"Maybe" I say and turn around to do my hair I French braid the top and put half my hair in a bun.

Arms wrap around my waist and his hands on my belly and Ryker kicks his hand.

"Hi baby" he says and comes around to stand in front of me and leans down and kisses my belly and stands back up and kisses my lips.

"I wonder what my dad got us" I say
"I don't know he said he will text me the address" he says and goes into the closet to get dressed.

Bear comes running in the room with Mia running after her.
"Uh Mia what are you doing" I say and she glares at the dog and looks back at me and points at Bear.

"He got into the trash and when I went to get him he ran away from me." She say I stifle my laugh and she glares at me

"Sorry just put him in the back yard for now we will take him with us when we leave" I say and she nods her head.

Ten Minutes Later

Masons phone rings with a notification and he looks at it.
"Its your dad he sent over the address to meet him at are you ready?"he ask and I nod my head yes and then we leave to go where ever.

At The Address

"It's a house?" I say and Mason look at his phone to make sure we got the right place

"Its the right address" he says and opens his car door and gets out of the car and comes over and helps me out it's getting harder every day to do some stuff like getting out of the car.

"Come on let's go in and see what the surprise is" he says and we walk toward the front door before we get to it my dad opens the door.

"Come on in" he says and opens the door wide
"What is this place" I ask
"It was mine and your moms first house" he says and I look at him in shock
"It was?" I ask with tears in my eyes

"Yes it had to have some renovations but it was worth it to give it to you two to live in" he says
"Your giving us a house?" I ask and when I walk in the front door I fall in love with the inside.

"It beautiful in here" I say
"I didn't know what kind of furniture you would like but I tried to pick stuff that would fit both of you" he says and I turn and give him a big hug well as much as I can with my baby belly in the way.

"I love it thank you" I say and Mason shakes my dads hand
"Thank you Mr.James" he says
"Please call me Brian" dad says
"Now go look around" he says and give Mason a set of keys and says goodbye.

"Wow I can't believe that we have our on house" Mason says
"I know do you like it?" I ask and bite my lip
"Of course I like it" he says and kisses me. Masons phone dings and he looks at it

"Its your dad he says go upstairs and go to the first door on the left" he says and I raise an eyebrow and we head upstairs and go to the first door on the left and open it and I gasp when I look inside its  a nursery and it's done in elephants.

"Wow I can't believe this will be our baby's room" I say and Mason wraps his arms around me from behind and rest his hands on my belly.

"I can't believe it either but I wouldn't trade anything for this" he says and I smile and we look around some more and then we close the door and go looking around the house some more.

On the first door on the right is the master bedroom and it beautiful it has a fireplace.

I walk in the room and open one of the doors in the room and it's a beautiful bathroom

and the next door is a walk in closet. I walk out of the room and walk down the hall to the last door on the right and it's an art studio and gosh it's beautiful I walk around in it and walk out to look some more there's two more doors but there bedrooms I walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen and it has so much light I love it and the living room is just perfect. Mason walks in the living room and smiles at me.
"I love it" he says and I nod my head
"Me too"