Chapter 6

Zhao Yunlan backs to the SID on the next day after his rest for the whole day under Shen Wei's care. Even he is still has a fever, but Zhao Yunlan forced himself to do his work as he can't wait to know the detail of the case of those missing students. He is still frustrated to know that one of the missing students was found dead near the river with the symbol of number 12 was curved on that student's chest.

''Chief! Are you fine now to come to work?'' Zhu asked with worry, made Da Qing hurriedly gets Zhao Yunlan and he touches on Zhao Yunlan's forehead.

''You are still have a fever, Yunlan! Why are you coming here? Where is Prof. Shen?'' Da Qing asked with his whine.

''I didn't tell him that I am coming here. I left the apartment earlier before he arrives. Don't tell him that I am here!'' Zhao Yunlan told but still with his warning before he walks to the meeting room.

Upon seeing Zhao Yunlan is entering that meeting room, all the staffs hurriedly rush to that room with their belongings to have a meeting with their chief. Zhao Yunlan looks at the evidences they got from the crime scene yesterday and frowns to see that number on the chest of the victim.

''What is this number?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

''We don't know yet, chief! It's like the murderer just curved after the victim was dead,'' Lin told as they can't find the meaning of that number.

''Who is this victim?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again.

''Gu Ying, second year student of bio-engineering from Prof. Shen's class. Born on 6th February 2000. Now 20 years old. He didn't have parents and only has a sister. He is the first student was missing at that time. And now is the first victim of murdered,'' Guo told while reading his notes on the notebook he always jotted the note about anything.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''Have you found any evidences with him that may related to Luo Fusheng?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he looked to the evidences on the meeting desk.

''Nothing related to Luo Fusheng. He was found dead with the shot directly on his head. NSF also told the same. He was shot at the fatal point on his head. That number was curved after he was dead. NSF concluded that he was tied during the shot but not on the chair. He was tied on the pillar with chain as they testimonied his hands and body,'' Zhu told as she just came back from the NSF to get the result of the dead body.

Zhao Yunlan nods again. He wanted to take a seat but suddenly, that voice made him startled and panicked.

''Oh, my! He is here now! Tell him I am not here, okay?'' Zhao Yunlan ordered before he enters underneath the meeting desk that having the tablecloth.

The SID staffs are surprised to see their chief is hiding from that professor who is coming to here maybe to get Zhao Yunlan that still sick.

''Where is your chief?'' Shen Wei asked.

''He is not here!'' Zhu said, trying to hide her crush while Guo swallows hard to be a mute guy at there.

Da Qing shrugs his shoulder as he didn't want Zhao Yunlan scolds him soon. Lin silents as he didn't want to have a cut salary by this month. But amongst them all, only Chu is bravely tells the truth.

''Under this desk!'' Chu told to Shen Wei made Zhao Yunlan cursed Chu underneath the desk.

Shen Wei smiles. He walks closer to that meeting desk and he pulls up the tablecloth, revealing his lover that grinning to him for the hide.

''You want to hide from me, Yunlan when you still have a fever?! I told you to not come to work for a few days and just get a rest at home! You are not having a normal fever, but high fever, Yunlan! Do you like to be sick for a long time?'' Shen Wei nagged to Zhao Yunlan while pulling that guy's ear.