Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE:

AHHHHH! Thank you so much for reading this!!! I also have plenty of time to write a few chapters since i have some motivation to do it and no writers block at the moment, Yay for me!! But enough about me, lets get back to the story :)

Teruhashi's POV:

I saw Y/N with some boy, wait! Is that Hairo!? Is that her type? OOOooOOOh i can't wait to tease her about this!

I notice her and Hairo walk to the rest of the group for the lesson, I raise my eyebrows up and down and she rolls her eyes in a playful way.

Your POV:

I move my gaze to the teacher (Mr Spicy himself) and hear him say " We will be playing Volleyball!" hearing those words my eyes light up and i smile even wider than a few seconds ago, I look at Hairo who has is Classic grin that motivates anyone he sees.

After Matsuzaki~Sensei explains how to play to the people who don't know how to play he puts us into random groups to play in and we get into our positions ,me being a spiker ( If Hinata can jump high so can you!) . I tie my hair up (If you have short hair then ignore that) and watch someone on my team serve , they were pretty good. I give my setter a 'Gimme the ball' look and they set a spike (I don't personally play Volleyball so sorry if this is wrong) they definitely play outside of school , I then jump as high as i can and hit that ball real hard the opposing team looking at me in shock. I notice Hairo dive for the ball , he saves it but his shorts fall down and you can see his butt, avert my gaze because i am respectful after i land on my feet.

We finish our game, my team winning and me being surrounded by people asking me how I learned how to do my spikes. I wasn't too used to this attention but it was quite nice! I smiled and told them my uncle taught me since he was a Volleyball coach for a high school a couple of hours away, I checked the time and noticed that it was my favorite time of the day LUNCH!

I changed back into my uniform and walked outside to go eat lunch with Teruhashi, I wondered around and finally found Teruhashi with a group of people that I had never met and a pink haired boy that seems familiar, wonder why...
I walked up to the group waving at Teruhashi and she waved back inviting me over, "so guys this is Y/N a childhood friend of mine!" She began but I kept looking at the pink haired boy who I soon found out was killed 'Saiki' I was looking at him with a stern look on my face until Nendou a boy that Hairo seemed challenged by said " so Y/N do you wanna get ramen after school with us"
"h-huh? Oh y-yeah sure" I reply
" Nendou please take us to a much more CLASSY ramen place than last time...." Kaito began, "we will have yet another sophisticated, beautiful girl joining us . Plus poor Teruhashi looked very sick last time you chose where we ate..."
"Haha, okay I'll choose a 'classy' ramen place" Nendou replied

Soon lunch ended and we continued with our day....

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi readers! I hope you're enjoying the story! It took me a while to think of a decent story thingy, please tell me anything I could improve on <3

-Author~chan